Default carbon fiber drive shafts and new roller falcon trans and containment seat

i have a brand new 38.5 carbon fiber driveshaft,a used 38.5 carbon fiber drive shaft,a new roller slide falcon trans,a new butler built 16" containment seat too,

seat 550 shipped(700 plus tax and shipping if you had to buy it)
    new driveshaft 525 shipped(this is 699 plus tax and shipping if you had to buy it)
    new falcon roller slide 1550 shipped(the cheapest I've seen this advertised was 1800 plus tax and shipping)
    used drive shaft 350 shipped(wiles very useable condition,the only reason for selling is its to long for my new cars)

guys i know what this stuff is worth,i priced it to go,i can take a card or will ship when check clears,
    thanks for looking,john 931-320-2293

trying to clean up the shop some

lots of questions but no money yet,guys new means new

Trans and new driveshaft have been sold .still have seat and used driveshaft

old drive shaft has been sold,

Only thing left is the containment seat.I have 2 and would like to sell 1 of them.one is the new butler and the other is an ultra shield.I will sell the ultra shield a little cheaper but I just thought the new one would sell better but it seems like the money is the main factor.so I thought I would list the used on too but I'm only selling one or the other not both

all is sold,thanks