Default Sniper's MIA KOF Schedule through end of March

Feb 19,20,21 WoO at Volusia Feb 27,28 Bama Bash at East Alabama March 1 SAS at Cherokee March 14 Spring Nationals at Smoky Mountain March 20,21 Lucas at Atomic and Brownstown March 20,21 WoO at Kentucky Lake and I-30 March 27,28 Lucas at Jackson and ArkLaTex March 27,28 WoO at Farmer City

Thanks rodfactor!

Great to have such a good group stepping up!

Mudweiser will handle the points. I'll handle the pick threads and groups.
    You handle the schedule, and obviously Pink Floyd will handle the updates!

Thank you all!

Hope and pray Sniper 1 is ok, and will return to the Helm soon!

A lot of you will be getting PM 's by next weekend.

We will be making an announcement about prizes and awards for different categories and accomplishments.

This whole deal has been awesome. Really competitive and a ton of fun, and it should be duly noted.

Thanks to everyday single one of you that's participated last season and this season as well.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Senroc-Systems; 02-18-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks again guys!

Thanks for everything guys sounds like a lot of work and coordination are going into this. Makes me realize how much sniper put into it. Hope everything turns out good in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Thanks rodfactor!

Great to have such a good group stepping up!

Mudweiser will handle the points. I'll handle the pick threads and groups.
    You handle the schedule, and obviously Pink Floyd will handle the updates!

Thank you all!

Hope and pray Sniper 1 is ok, and will return to the Helm soon!

A lot of you will be getting PM 's by next weekend.

We will be making an announcement about prizes and awards for different categories and accomplishments.

This whole deal has been awesome. Really competitive and a ton of fun, and it should be duly noted.

Thanks to everyday single one of you that's participated last season and this season as well.

Good luck to everyone!
    I'm going to try, every chance i get.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

thank you to everyone involved in picking this up and moving forward in the absence of sniper
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Thanks for your time an effort fellas !

Im going to list all the lucas and woo races on the schedule and work in crown jewels and some others. Is anyone against us having a lucas and woo and overall champion.

Thanks all you guys for keeping Sniper's KOF series alive. It's been a lot of fun. The overall champion deal sounds good to me. My goal is to finish better than grandstandracer!

Big thank you for stepping up guys. Hope to not forget and make sure I pick every week. And yes, I hope Sniper is ok.

Sounds good rodfactor, we appreciate your help for sure.. With these new twists this year, I think it's going to be an exciting season! And as dunkard_trapper mentioned, I also see how much effort Sniper1 put into this.. Hopefully all is well on his end, and look fwd to him returning in the near future.. Again, good luck to everyone this week, and for the rest of the season..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Mud I know there will be more points sheets to keep up with but ill help you if needed. Senroc ill need to talk with you about some picks.

Not a problem rodfactor! I sent you a PM. with contact info. Call me when you get it and we'll get it worked out for next week. Gonna be a little tougher when we don't have all the big boys to pick from. I have faith in ya! Just call at your next convenience .

hope all is well with sniper1....

There will be some other regional races like La Salle and Virginia in April and some Summer Nationals races so we dont have idle weekends. Counting Lucas and WoO races is that too much? Im from South Carolina so I dont want to appear like I'm getting an advantage. For some of the southern non Lucas/WoO races I can post links of drivers lists. To me if it pays 15k and up we should have picks.

thanks guy, good job keep it up!! and cmm42 you wish your already off the pace

Thanks for keeping this pick thing going. Lots of fun.

yes thanks everyone for doing this in snipers absence.. first time doing this thing.. i was just thinking could have the mods mistaken him for for some of the people that they banned i hope not.just a thought..