Default BIG PARTS LIST with PRICE REDUCTIONS. Looking to deal

BIG PARTS LIST with PRICE REDUCTIONS. Looking to deal

As most of you know I am a business. I accept credit cards, Paypal and love cash sales. I ship parts across the US and internationally as well. If your looking for something shoot me a call or text as if I dont have it today I may tomorrow

Open trailer with diamond plate deck. Has heavy 6 lug torsion axles. Chrome 16" wheels. Was sandblasted and painted this spring. All lights are new. Tires have about 2000 miles at most . The bed is 20' overall with 3' being a large tool box. Has d-rings in floor for a mod or street stock. 83.5" between fenders. Trailer tows perfect up to 85 mph straight as I used it to go to Alabama. Very well built and nice looking trailer $3450 PRICE REDUCED TO $2,950 CASH

355 14 to 1 compression race engine. Forged crank. GM block. Carrillo 6" rods. Diamond domed pistons. World product heads. Flat tappet cam. Roller rockers. Super Victor intake. Stewart aluminum water pump. Pro Cam fuel pump. Intake water lines. Lines from waterpump to heads. Billet alum pulleys with belt. Asking $3250 REDUCED TO $2,950

ATL 32 gallon fuel cell. Its complete and just removed from a Mastersbilt late model and includes the cage. Over $700 new asking $225 NOW $200

Complete set of Wilwood wide 5 hubs. The fronts are the starlite hubs with snap on covers. The rears are 8 bolt. All the bearings and seals are included as well as the rear drive flanges ($110 value). They all have scalloped rotors on them as well ($400 value). These are bolt on ready. $450 for all 4 complete. NOW $385

Freshly rebuilt KSE tandem pump. It has not been used since it just had a new fuel section gear and seal kit installed. This is the hex drive that goes on back of a drysump pump. $450 NOW $415

BRAND NEW Real aluminum 15x14 non lock racing wheel. Its a 5" backspace. Absolutely new. List price is $189. Ill take $145 NOW $125

Weld aluminum 15x14 nonlock racing wheel. Its in good used condition and has a 3" backspacing. Asking $70 NOW $55

2 Integra 9" non canister schader valve aluminum threaded body shocks. LR is single adjustable. Asking $275ea. NOW $235ea RR is standard 3-5 valve. $225 NOW $200 They are a consignment item.

C&S alky 4 barrel carb. Came off a IMCA mod. Carb was only ran 4 nights after it was rebuilt and freshened at C&S. Owner switched to sportmod and can no longer use. $375 NOW $345

HVH 2" 4 hole billet alum spacer. Same spacer all the top late model teams are currently running. Has tapered hole. $219new. Asking $130 NOW $115

Complete Jones powersteering setup with pulleys. The powersteering kit is part # 1020-PS. Includes the block mount, pump with billet alum tank on it. Pulleys, bosses, and hardware. That retails for $560. The water pump and crank pulley setup is part #1020-s and retails for $280. This setup was also used on my house car for 1 night. Absolutely mint. New this stuff retails at $840. I'll take $735 NOW $715

5.00 in an oem 9" ford style case. 31 spline full spool. Absolutely mint. $325 NOW $295

5.14 in an oem 9" ford style case. 31 spline mini spool with no yoke. $200

5.83 in an oem 9" ford style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

Peterson remote oil filter mount. Its for the large style 2 quart filters. Its in like new condition and comes with a brand new filter ($40 value). Mount is $149 new. Asking $115 with the new filter. NOW $100

Very nice cast aluminum sbc valve covers WITH OILERS. These are from Hixson racing engines. These are over $400 new. Asking $185 NOW $165

Very nice cast aluminum sbc valve covers also from Hixson. The drivers side has the breather tubes. Passenger side has 2 holes for your bungs to fill oil to be welded on or plugs. I don't believe these have ever been used. Over $269 new. Asking $135 NOW $120

Mickey Thompson vintage aluminum sbc valve covers. Drivers side has breather tubes. Asking $120NOW $100

Like brand new oil to water heat exchanger. Many of the top USMTS teams are running a similar unit. This is the very nice cast aluminum that is much more efficient then the sheet metal style. $175 NOW $135

Pair of 5 bolt Wilwood black starlite drive flanges. Excellent shape. $65 for the pair

1 spare rear Wilwood 8 bolt hub. Its complete with drilled rotor and bearings. $45

Sweet 17" alum steering wheel $45

Bolt on pullbar mount for modifieds with Quickchange. Came off a SkyRocket $35

Longacre switch panel. Switch and push button $20

500-600 pounds of lead. All are formed and drilled for racing use. Will ship up to $70 pounds for $11.85. Asking $1.25 a pound

Steel tin sbc valve covers. They are gold zinc plated. Drivers side has 2 breather tubes. $25

Wilwood lever style proportioning valve. $30

Brand new aluminum pinion mount for quickchange. Its never been bolted up. Has the RS on pinion mount holes as well as the mount directly below pinion for running long straight bar like Pierce. $45

2 Bert or brinn 2pc rear main lightweight steel crank couplers. These are for use with either a flexplate or the bert and brinn flywheels. Excellent condition. $30ea

1 Bert or Brinn 2pc rear main alum crank coupler. $25

1 Bert external balance 1 piece coupler for a crate(602/604) engine with reverse mount bellhousing and rear driven pumps. Excellent teeth. $90

1 Bert 1piece crank coupler for sbc with reverse mount bell and rear driven HTD pumps. Good teeth. $60

19.5" -22.5" double adjustable steel jbar $40

19.5" jbar $25

2" billet aluminum 4 hole spacer. This isn't a tapered hole spacer. $35

BsB slotted steel frame mount. Has a slot on each side of tube. Asking $50

1-NEW KSE baffled power steering canister. Missing cap. Over $119 new Asking $45

KRC used power steering head mount $25

Gold 2 lever shifter $15

3-Black 2 lever shifters. $20ea

Blue 2 lever shifter with linkages out of a Shaw mod. $25

Black 2 lever shifter with linkages from a Mastersbilt late model $30
    Peterson inline oil filter. Has -10 inlets $25

1-New 24" inline oil cooler tube. Sealed in package $25

firewall mount throttle pedal $10

angled throttle pedal $10

I accept credit cards and Paypal. I like to package deal and am open to offers. More you buy the better the deal. Call or text 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 03-06-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Peterson tank, 6.00 gear, RF Integra and Stewart pump are sold

List is updated. Im willing to deal to move these items

Default ??

Pm'd you. Thanks