Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just a simple question!

How is it possible to start in the sixth position of a heat race,when you recorded second quick time in your resoective group?
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

I saw somewhere lanigan who I assume you are talking about, got penalized for not pulling off the track at the correct location. So theyear went with the slower of his two laps, which was his first.

Bull chit call

Everyone was told in the drivers meeting after you completed your laps to exit the the track using the opening coming off turn 2. Cuz they were trying to speed up the show. It was repeated several times.

Lanigan didn't. It was also said if you didn't...you would be penalized. Lanigan was the only that didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Everyone was told in the drivers meeting after you completed your laps to exit the the track using the opening coming off turn 2. Cuz they were trying to speed up the show. It was repeated several times.

Lanigan didn't. It was also said if you didn't...you would be penalized. Lanigan was the only that didn't do it.
    Therefore you get penalized. Pretty simple

I can hear the interview now......"Second sucks" turned into "Penalizing me SUCKS"!

Hes a great driver but his interviews "SUCKS"!

Jeez Zac. Cmon, you know it's not Lanigans fault. Just look in this thread, you can spot that it was a terrible call. Lol.

I'm not trying to stir the pot lol. I was just echoing what I heard. Christman made it clear that was plan.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC ATTACK View Post
    Bull chit call
    You mad?

If Lanigan had followed the rules it wouldn't have been an issue. You can bet if they let it slide there would be just as many or more people on here complaining about it.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I believe the problem was the flag man throwing the white flag to eckert because Lanigan was so close to him in qualifying he didn't throw the checkered in time for Lanigan to take it which made him think he had another lap then coming on receiver saying he was done and he got off track as to not cause any interference to the other drivers bad deal on flagman and slowness of eckert both contributed to it

I'm not trying to argue....Lanigan wasn't the only one that ran into that problem yesterday. Everyone else made their 2 laps slowed and pulled in where they should. Lanigan slowed as Eckert kept going to finish his last lap.....just calling it how I seen it. I can see where it would throw a guy off seeing the white in that situation. I believe Darrell has been around enough to know when he's made 2 laps.

I respect Lanigan....but I knew after he missed the opening something was going to happen, didn't know what though.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-20-2015 at 10:50 AM.

I love what happened!!! Broke a rule stated several times. And Woo's boy toy was treated as an equal. I commend Woo for sticking to their word. PENALIZED !!!!!

Pull onto racetrack.Take green flag.Go wide open for 2 laps.Exit race track where told to.It's really that simple.
    All information blasting in your raceceiver,get off racetrack.

I believe the problem was the flag man throwing the white flag to eckert because Lanigan was so close to him in qualifying he didn't throw the checkered in time for Lanigan to take it which made him think he had another lap then coming on receiver saying he was done and he got off track as to not cause any interference to the other drivers bad deal on flagman and slowness of eckert both contributed to it
    If Lannigan can't keep track of 2 laps, maybe he don't need to be racing anymore.?

And of course, lanigan shouldn't accept any responsibility of his own contribution to the incident.

What in the world were the officials thinking???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lanigan will bounce back BUT Here's my problem. I have seen flagmen throw both flags when two cars are on the track signifying to both drivers their respective laps are over.

In this case that didn't happen. Should have still went with the fastest of the 2 "legal" laps. He slowed down so he obviously wasn't trying to gain a faster time

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    In this case that didn't happen. Should have still went with the fastest of the 2 "legal" laps. He slowed down so he obviously wasn't trying to gain a faster time
    Rules are rules, they stated it in the drivers meeting according to several on here. If that is the case then if they did nothing there would be a bunch of people on here complaining. If a car is 10lb under the weight limit is that what caused them to win the race? No, but nonetheless they get DQed because rules are rules.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Tyler Clem was all over Schatz in their qualifying laps. They never gave him no extra lap either. I remember what they told them now. If you missed that entrance on the back side you would lose your 2nd lap time. So him missing the infield entrance took away his 2nd lap time.

Tyler Clem was all over Schatz in their qualifying laps. They never gave him no extra lap either. I remember what they told them now. If you missed that entrance on the back side you would lose your 2nd lap time. So him missing the infield entrance took away his 2nd lap time.
    Schatz killed Walker Arthur on Monday night also.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2