Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    Son,you need to shout your mouth until you do your homework.
    Read it all. I did,or wouldn't have posted what i did.
    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...-500-2015.html
    First, I am not your son, my father, who was a great man, was my Dad. Shout your mouth? Guessing ya meant shut? But you actually need to read the article, yes the same one you just posted. It says Cheverolet has suspended its ties, NOT cut all ties with him. There is a difference. If he actually gets charged with something, of course they will cut ties. As of now, they have suspended their relationship. Now go ahead and re-read that article.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post
    the moral of the story is leave the psycho's alone..no matter how good they look.
    I agree 67x.

Stewart-Haas said in a release that Smith, who will have a Saturday news conference at 9:45 a.m. ET (Watch live on NASCAR.com), will remain in the No. 41 Chevy regardless of the outcome of any appeal. Smith, last year's runner-up in the NASCAR XFINITY Series, was also a Stewart-Haas sub last season for team co-owner Tony Stewart at Watkins Glen International after Stewart was involved in a fatal sprint car incident at a nearby dirt track the night before the Sprint Cup event.

Chevrolet also announced Friday evening that the automaker has cut its ties to Busch. Jim Campbell, Chevrolet vice president of Motorsports and Performance Vehicles, said that the manufacturer "has suspended its relationship with Kurt Busch indefinitely. We will continue to monitor the events surrounding Mr. Busch and are prepared to take additional action if necessary."

I posted....Smith will remain in the car no matter what the out come of the appeal.
    Chevrolet has susspended ties with Busch.

I just told you to READ the article!

Stewart-Haas said in a release that Smith, who will have a Saturday news conference at 9:45 a.m. ET (Watch live on NASCAR.com), will remain in the No. 41 Chevy regardless of the outcome of any appeal. Smith, last year's runner-up in the NASCAR XFINITY Series, was also a Stewart-Haas sub last season for team co-owner Tony Stewart at Watkins Glen International after Stewart was involved in a fatal sprint car incident at a nearby dirt track the night before the Sprint Cup event.

Chevrolet also announced Friday evening that the automaker has cut its ties to Busch. Jim Campbell, Chevrolet vice president of Motorsports and Performance Vehicles, said that the manufacturer "has suspended its relationship with Kurt Busch indefinitely. We will continue to monitor the events surrounding Mr. Busch and are prepared to take additional action if necessary."

I posted....Smith will remain in the car no matter what the out come of the appeal.
    Chevrolet has susspended ties with Busch.

I just told you to READ the article!
    ESPN. SHR hasn't decided who will drive the car after Daytona. And you posted exactly what I said about Chevrolet. Anything else?

...........................LoL.................... ...............he's done pick someone else...............................LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    ESPN. SHR hasn't decided who will drive the car after Daytona. And you posted exactly what I said about Chevrolet. Anything else?
    You could tell from his first post about this he had a one sided view.

Regan Smith will drive at Daytona regardless of whether the appeal is heard before Sunday's race. Funny how the article conveniently left that part out considering it wiped the website clean of Busch.

Imagine if Busch wins the appeal or better yet found not guilty. He's gonna have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Definitely agree with you TS.

My wife told me about this, and showed me the articles, "evidence". A family court judge grants her a protection order because her "story" is more believable. And then NASCAR goes their route, wtf. We both felt it smells like BS. She drives from her home, to his motor coach at Dover, gets in bus while he's asleep, and that's when sh!t hit the fan. They were broke up, she was returning his luggage, lol. So she comes into his motor coach, uninvited, and she has no right to be in there. Wakes him up and they argue. I know if someone woke my a$$ up, especially who I just broke up with, I'm not going to be a happy camper. And he wasn't arrested at Dover. So if it was so fukin bad and she was so afraid, why did it take till now?

She had no right to be in his motor coach and he had every right to get her the fuk out. Wreaks of a women pi$$ed off at some guy and is trying to burry him. He just so happens to be a NASCAR star who can be an a$$hole. Funny, Travis Kvapil never even got punished at all, and he had dealt with the actual police coming to his home over his domestic situation with his wife.

And before anyone thinks I advicate hitting a women, I don't. But anyone has a right to defend theirself against someone who is trespassing and looking for trouble. This wreaks to high heaven.
    I'm with you on this. From the start this thing smelled really bad. From what Ive read she couldn't prove that Busch hit her. It was all he said.... she said.

I remember the Kvapil, it barely got a mention. NASCAR did the PR thing to protect there image. This case isn't even close to what the NFL had. There's no video, no 911 calls, no pictures of bruising.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    I'm with you on this. From the start this thing smelled really bad. From what Ive read she couldn't prove that Busch hit her. It was all he said.... she said.

I remember the Kvapil, it barely got a mention. NASCAR did the PR thing to protect there image. This case isn't even close to what the NFL had. There's no video, no 911 calls, no pictures of bruising.

While we all know Kurt Busch is no choir boy your right Huskerdirt something just doesn't seem right with this whole deal.... Now if he done it by all means suspend him but from the looks of this and the sounds of this he just might be innocent this time..... The thing is though with Kurt thats hurting him is his past which I disagree with them using it against him!! We shall see what the outcome is though because he has a pretty good legal team behind him that much is for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    While we all know Kurt Busch is no choir boy your right Huskerdirt something just doesn't seem right with this whole deal.... Now if he done it by all means suspend him but from the looks of this and the sounds of this he just might be innocent this time..... The thing is though with Kurt thats hurting him is his past which I disagree with them using it against him!! We shall see what the outcome is though because he has a pretty good legal team behind him that much is for sure!
    Oh I'm not defending Kurt by any means. His past has definitely been held against him, which I'm clearly in disagreement with. The fact that NASCAR suspended him based on a judges OPINION is just baffling. There hasn't even been charges filed in the case. I would think any creditable district attorney would want sufficient evidence before going further on such case.

Oh I'm not defending Kurt by any means. His past has definitely been held against him, which I'm clearly in disagreement with. The fact that NASCAR suspended him based on a judges OPINION is just baffling. There hasn't even been charges filed in the case. I would think any creditable district attorney would want sufficient evidence before going further on such case.
    There will be more to come from Dover, its obvious Nascar, Chevrolet, etc. have been informed of more than the public. A mans credibility is based on his actions past and present, while we haven't heard of Bush beating down a reporter recently, he has done so in the past. There are many other instances that point to his inability to remain in control..... News hasn't come out yet that charges will be filed, there is however an order of protection issued based on the facts.... I mean lets face it, he did do something, we all know that, the details we don't know..... Do I like him, not really, I did cheer him on when he was with the 78 team, and seemed to be trying to keep his emotions intact. He and his brother both think they can do what ever because they are Nascar stars with a bunch of money, they have both pushed the envelope. Kurt went just a bit too far. Security in the Owners/Drivers lot is steep, and with plenty of officers, he should have had her removed that night when she showed up.

What ever happened to his first wife?????
    Last edited by Latemodel333; 02-21-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Nascar suspended him based on the fact that there was an order of protection issued, and it seems likely that charges will be filed... There was something that happened Friday that led Nascar, Chevy etc to do what they did.

I'm not a Busch fan, but this thing is plain and simple. She showed up unannounced and uninvited. she entered his motor coach, thats trespassing. why is she not being charged for that? if she doesn't do all this then we don't have all these other problems of assault. I don't agree with hitting a woman, but in this case if it did happen, she asked for it. Also, i despise these announcers, former racers and crew chiefs for being Nascar nut huggers, and saying they did the right thing. It is still innocent until proven guilty last time I checked, unless your a man accused of doing something to a woman and then your just guilty. Equal rights mt ass.

my ass. correct that before the grammar police show up.

Kurt Busch should have been banished from NASCAR forever following these two incidents. If that happens none of this other BS happens and NASCAR doesn't look like it's trying to emulate the NFL in regards to domestic violence. Remember, perception is reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsaBQq5D4Zg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgMpRzeHEw

There are plenty of good young men who are very good drivers that can pilot the racecars that do not bring such baggage and won't heap shame on the series and the sport.

There are several other drivers in the Cup Series who are more than capable of some of the same stuff Busch has pulled, it just hasn't happened or come to light...............yet. In the overall scheme of things NASCAR with one less Busch is probably a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel333 View Post
    There will be more to come from Dover, its obvious Nascar, Chevrolet, etc. have been informed of more than the public. A mans credibility is based on his actions past and present, while we haven't heard of Bush beating down a reporter recently, he has done so in the past. There are many other instances that point to his inability to remain in control..... News hasn't come out yet that charges will be filed, there is however an order of protection issued based on the facts.... I mean lets face it, he did do something, we all know that, the details we don't know..... Do I like him, not really, I did cheer him on when he was with the 78 team, and seemed to be trying to keep his emotions intact. He and his brother both think they can do what ever because they are Nascar stars with a bunch of money, they have both pushed the envelope. Kurt went just a bit too far. Security in the Owners/Drivers lot is steep, and with plenty of officers, he should have had her removed that night when she showed up.

What ever happened to his first wife?????
    When did Kurt beat down a reporter??? He was an a$$ to a couple that got him in trouble. But he never laid a finger on them.

If there is more too it, why wasn't it made public during the hearings?

There are no real facts in this case. Just he said..... she said.

Stewart-haas has quite the line up lol

The issue here is not whether people like KB or not. This issue is about the right or wrong in suspending someone for evidence. IMO what is available about this case is not near enough to
    take these actions against the driver. So I repeat, I hope Nascar has more evidence than this for the
    discipline.

I believe its NasCRAP trying to be politically correct. They don't want to scare off any more fans, esp. the new female ones. Its obvious to me Brian doesn,t have the balls his dad or granddad had.

Racing should be about the racing and nothing else! Of course, a lot of this drama is created by the media!

NASCAR was wrong to do this. This pertains to ANY driver period.

Just because of the left wing media pressure and publicity that would have continued. Has anyone noticed how the media is always on a witch hunt? From top to bottom, owners down to players are being destroyed, while at the same time ESPN praises gays in sports? Liberalism is turning society upside down.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-21-2015 at 02:27 PM.

I agree,his personal life shouldn't be involved to an extent,but i think his biggest problem is,nobody likes him in the garages or at the track.Especially after when he got stopped for trying to out run the Arizona cop couple years ago and tells them i am Kurt Busch,you don't know who you are messing with.LoL Then the time he crashed and every fan boo'd him,he walked backwards away from his car giving the whole grandstand two birds.LoL He's nothing but a prick,they don't need that.
    JC France used the same, "Don't you know who I am?" defense after street racing drunk and getting caught with rocked up booger sugar a few years back. Brian France got stopped after "spilling his soft drink...." a few years back and got off scot free. It all depends on who you're related to in NA$CAR, and where it happens. None of which changes the fact that Kurt Busch is a giant @sshat, and deserves what he gets.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...