Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default kurt bush suspended from nascar

Should the top touring series in dirt carry the same heavy hand?

Good for him. He's a douche anyway.

Do you mean punishing somebody just because a judge had a hunch?

Dirt guys live a lot more private life than most nascar guys. If anything were ever happen like this, I doubt it would even be known about. Those guys can't take a chit without someone wanting to get a piece of it.

If a judge found him guilty, then oh well you judges are never wrong.

In reading the available report I am stunned. Driver is being convicted based on his past temper issues, a hunch by the judge, and the fact that the girl gave some false testimony, that the judge says doesn't really mean she lied. Verdict for the, he said, she said takes several months and arrives two days before the 500. I hope Nascar got more info than this for their decision to suspend the driver.

F'd me in my nascar pool, typical

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    F'd me in my nascar pool, typical
    Lol! I'm hoping you at least have Jimmie! Then you'll be golden

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Lol! I'm hoping you at least have Jimmie! Then you'll be golden
    It is a 10 guy pool. Each guy picks 2 drivers for year. Draw for picking order. Guy that picks 1st also gets 20th pick. 10th pick gets 11th pick as well. So I had 6th pick and 15th pick. I got Kyle and Kurt. On the upside you get the car number technically. Weekly payouts for winner, no point standings.

You could of had Kurt And Danica. Then you could claim it on taxes next year as a Loss.

Reagen Smith now in the 41.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Stewart-Haas stated that Reagan Smith will remain in the car this weekend,regardless of the appeal.Also,Chevrolet Vice prez announced that they have cut all ties with this azzhole arrogant Bucsh prick in my own words,but GOOD.

He's already been erased from NASCAR.com as well (store, driver list etc). He gone.

I call bs on NASCRAP! I don't really care for him, but he wasn't convicted of any crime. Political correctness, I guess!

Where's Big Bill, when you need him!

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    I call bs on NASCRAP! I don't really care for him, but he wasn't convicted of any crime. Political correctness, I guess!

Where's Big Bill, when you need him!

I agree,his personal life shouldn't be involved to an extent,but i think his biggest problem is,nobody likes him in the garages or at the track.Especially after when he got stopped for trying to out run the Arizona cop couple years ago and tells them i am Kurt Busch,you don't know who you are messing with.LoL Then the time he crashed and every fan boo'd him,he walked backwards away from his car giving the whole grandstand two birds.LoL He's nothing but a prick,they don't need that.

When this report first came across the news all I could think of was Danica turned him in for pushing her down the track to make the Daytona 500, because she sure didn't like it when denny got close for a sniff.. but on a serious note need some more details on Kurt's deal before I make any assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    Stewart-Haas stated that Reagan Smith will remain in the car this weekend,regardless of the appeal.Also,Chevrolet Vice prez announced that they have cut all ties with this azzhole arrogant Bucsh prick in my own words,but GOOD.
    No they have not. They have suspended ties until further actual evidence comes to light. They have not cut ties yet. And it is all BS whether he's an a$$hole or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    In reading the available report I am stunned. Driver is being convicted based on his past temper issues, a hunch by the judge, and the fact that the girl gave some false testimony, that the judge says doesn't really mean she lied. Verdict for the, he said, she said takes several months and arrives two days before the 500. I hope Nascar got more info than this for their decision to suspend the driver.
    Definitely agree with you TS.

My wife told me about this, and showed me the articles, "evidence". A family court judge grants her a protection order because her "story" is more believable. And then NASCAR goes their route, wtf. We both felt it smells like BS. She drives from her home, to his motor coach at Dover, gets in bus while he's asleep, and that's when sh!t hit the fan. They were broke up, she was returning his luggage, lol. So she comes into his motor coach, uninvited, and she has no right to be in there. Wakes him up and they argue. I know if someone woke my a$$ up, especially who I just broke up with, I'm not going to be a happy camper. And he wasn't arrested at Dover. So if it was so fukin bad and she was so afraid, why did it take till now?

She had no right to be in his motor coach and he had every right to get her the fuk out. Wreaks of a women pi$$ed off at some guy and is trying to burry him. He just so happens to be a NASCAR star who can be an a$$hole. Funny, Travis Kvapil never even got punished at all, and he had dealt with the actual police coming to his home over his domestic situation with his wife.

And before anyone thinks I advicate hitting a women, I don't. But anyone has a right to defend theirself against someone who is trespassing and looking for trouble. This wreaks to high heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    No they have not. They have suspended ties until further actual evidence comes to light. They have not cut ties yet. And it is all BS whether he's an a$$hole or not.
    the moral of the story is leave the psycho's alone..no matter how good they look.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

Son,you need to shout your mouth until you do your homework.
    Read it all. I did,or wouldn't have posted what i did.
    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...-500-2015.html