Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default How much does it hurt ?

When a newly formed team such as eckerts destroys one of two cars in their stable this early in the season ? A newly formed team with major sponsors who really don't know what it takes to fund a whole season of woo tour could get very discouraged very fast ! What say you ?

Shoulda hit the brakes............" Shannon babb"
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If they're putting money up they understand the cost. A contract has provisions just for this reason. It could be on team to fix or replace it could be on sponsor to keep a car under the driver. Just depends on the contract.

Dirtman would it make you happy if Eckerts team just folded and the WoO lost a tour regular?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Dirtman would it make you happy if Eckerts team just folded and the WoO lost a tour regular?
    I sincerely hope that does not happen, I think they will be real quick if they stick with it. I don't think Rick has much experience in the MBH cars and there really isn't anyone else running them on tour aside from Overton who isn't really a regular. They will get it figured out and Eckert will do alright and get a few wins.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

It is what it is and that is it ! I just think he's got some people along for a ride that some of them are not prepared for ! It doesn't matter to eckert cuz he got no money in it of his own !!

Sure have it out for him don't you? What's wrong you go up and ask for autograph while he was going out for qualifying and he said not now?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    sure have it out for him don't you? What's wrong you go up and ask for autograph while he was going out for qualifying and he said not now?
    nope ! Just witnessed how he treats people first hand !

Oh and your a team Rocket fan?

Nope , just not a fan of someone who treats people poorly !

Im pretty sure that's Eckerts hauler their using. If so, Rick has a sizable investment in the team also.

Why would someone who does not like Eckert be a Rocket fan? I'm a huge fan of Rocket and I still like to see Eckert have a good run.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Where do you think that hauler came from ? And think about it before you answer !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    When a newly formed team such as eckerts destroys one of two cars in their stable this early in the season ? A newly formed team with major sponsors who really don't know what it takes to fund a whole season of woo tour could get very discouraged very fast ! What say you ?
    Are you so sure that car was destroyed? I've seen a lot more violent of flips where they tore the car down, put er back together and were racing again the following week. Sometimes it's just a lot of tore up sheet metal and some suspension parts.
    8/13/16

STOP IT!
    Man y'all don't know their personal financial deals.It's not fair to either team to talk like this dammit.
    They are out there trying to race in a very expensive sport.I know this is a place for opinions,but these are opinions with trash slinging and no reason or facts.Why can't we only talk about how well even the very first car done that had to load up and watch from the stands.That's a true racing fan.IMO

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    STOP IT!
    Man y'all don't know their personal financial deals.It's not fair to either team to talk like this dammit.
    They are out there trying to race in a very expensive sport.I know this is a place for opinions,but these are opinions with trash slinging and no reason or facts.Why can't we only talk about how well even the very first car done that had to load up and watch from the stands.That's a true racing fan.IMO
    I am a fan of Rick Eckert and like to see him do well.

That said, if we did what you are asking this place would be dead. People will always come here to voice their opinions about drivers they like, or dislike just like with every other sport.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by highside hustler25 View Post
    are you so sure that car was destroyed? I've seen a lot more violent of flips where they tore the car down, put er back together and were racing again the following week. Sometimes it's just a lot of tore up sheet metal and some suspension parts.
    i'm sorry , maybe destroyed was not the correct term ! Word from fla i got was it was more than just torn up sheet metal but maybe my source is wrong ? Anyone know ?

^ my point.

What is your point ? Did you see the wreck and the carnage ? If not it is out there to see ! Take a look if you want the "proof" you are looking for !!!

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    ^ my point.
    I don't get your point,

Thanks,
    Jeff.