Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chub Zilla

Default Chub Zilla

Chub Frank you are the man you showed darrell lanigan that you won't put up with his crap lol love it

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    Chub Frank you are the man you showed darrell lanigan that you won't put up with his crap lol love it
    Haven't seen the video yet... what happened?

I heard contact was made, more contact was made, Lanigan spun out. Started near the tail of theA and drove the wheels off of his Club 29 machine to finish 4th IN FRONT OF CHUB

Banging with Chub won't end well. He don't take no sh!t.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Banging with Chub won't end well. He don't take no sh!t.
    lanigan got exactly what he deserved. he had zero respect for chub, and then did the same to whitener.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    I heard contact was made, more contact was made, Lanigan spun out. Started near the tail of theA and drove the wheels off of his Club 29 machine to finish 4th IN FRONT OF CHUB
    Lanigan pulled a ill advised slider on Chub that wrinkled his front. Chub took exception and punted Lanigan going into the next corner. What comes around, goes around.

How bout that Chubzilla. Back to back top 5's. Hope it continues.
    8/13/16

Lanigan definitely doesn't want to get into a slam and bang battle Chub or his team mate Boom Briggs because he'll definitely lose that war.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Lanigan definitely doesn't want to get into a slam and bang battle Chub or his team mate Boom Briggs because he'll definitely lose that war.
    Yes Clamped. Seen it before, and best he just chalks it up to lesson learned. Because it looks like, and I hope, we got the old Chub back.

Lanigan's interview he did not say a word about Chub like he did moyer JR but Chub is a man not a boy lol

Just watched the video. Looked like Lanigan pretty much had Chub cleared but there was some slight contact. Chub then just dumped Lanigan in the next corner. We will see how Chub holds up through the season. He will be struggling to make the features as the season goes on.

lanigan is a great racer but he doesn't treat everyone with the same respect,until you give it back its seems he will try to ruff ya up to take advantage,he got chub a couple times this week and this time he just didn't give in,good for him

Go, go, go, chubzilla!!!!

Hope Chub keeps the momentum rolling, and he won't put up with darryl's ego out on the track either nor should he, had it coming

RTW, make sure you watch the heat race they were in together, can't remember what number. Lanigan got Chub there first then gain in the feature. Hope they call it even. Great to see chub up on the wheel and doing well again.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    lanigan got exactly what he deserved. he had zero respect for chub, and then did the same to whitener.
    Just watched the video, totally agree pink... And I'm willing to bet Lanigan thinks twice before sliding Chub again.. And Whitener definitely cut Darrell a break..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Thumbs up Long Live The Shoe String Traveler, Long Live Chubzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    I know it, right! That was good to see Chubzilla getting his mojo back. Sometimes you gotta push back or they just keep on disrespecting you. Long Live The Shoe String Traveler, Long Live Chubzilla!
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I know it, right! That was good to see Chubzilla getting his mojo back. Sometimes you gotta push back or they just keep on disrespecting you. Long Live The Shoe String Traveler, Long Live Chubzilla!
    AMEN!!!!! Hope the 1* has a great year..

Just as I suspected. Chub is about 1 full second off the pace in qualifying tonight

Who came home in the top 10?

qualifying don't pay the bills
    Last edited by gigi21; 02-15-2015 at 07:52 PM.