Default BUCKEYE LATE MODEL DIRT WEEK presented by OCTANE RACE PRODUCTS JUNE 12-20, 2015

June 12-Moler $3,000/300
    June 13-Wayne Co $4,000/350
    June 14-Millstream $4,000/350
    June 15-16 OFF
    June 17-Skyline $3,000/300
    June 18-Midway $3,000/300
    June 19-Brushcreek $3,000/300
    June 20-Atomic $5,000/400

Start 24 cars each night

Top 10 points fund
    1-3000
    2-2000
    3-1500
    4-1200
    5-1000
    6- 900
    7- 800
    8- 700
    9- 600
    10-500

Hoosier Tires Allowed 1300 or harder, LM20 or harder (UMP and AMRA)
    American Racing Tires Allowed 44 or harder (Not allowed at MOLER or ATOMIC these are Hoosier only tracks)

THANKS to sponsors so far: Octane Race Products, Hoosier Tire Ohio Valley, Lias Tire of Ohio, DirtonDirt, OVDTR.com, 803FIRE.com, Graphic Creations, Reno & Sons Lawncare, Graphic Impressions

visit: buckeyelatemodeldirtweek.com
    Last edited by easymoney00; 02-26-2015 at 09:10 AM.

I dont see anyone traveling Moler to Wayne county...

on another note was no effort made to schedule SOS?

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    I dont see anyone traveling Moler to Wayne county...

on another note was no effort made to schedule SOS?
    the bigger question is whether sos will still be open by then?? they don't seem to be very stable for some reason?? moler to wayne county is only 200 miles which is common for many race teams. if they are running for the points payout, then they will make the trip.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

That tour makes very little sense logistically. I guess they copied that from the Summernationals tour to make the guys travel as many miles as possible.

I think its weird that I'm the only track in Northwest Ohio is Millstream. They have been closed for atleast 3 years. Why not Oakshade or Attica?
    Go Buckeyes!!!

All tracks were contacted. Its a first year series and attempt. Some tracks didnt like the tire rules/restrictions or the days of week available. If you are Attica or Oakshade and you couldnt get your traditional night, why would you run a different night and take the risk, when this series is not established. I think it will take off, it just needs to get established and see what works in the first year. I can see car counts in the 30-40 range each night.

Is Brushcreek still open I figured with the the Crowds they get it would be shutdown

Attica, Oakshade, SOS, PRP, Fremont, Eldora, Hilltop, Legendary Hilltop, were all contacted and either had there schedules complete or it just didn't fit there plans for 2015. We did the best we can logistically. It's 695 miles over 8 travel days actually not to bad. I took a chance using my own time and resources to try and give the Late Models in the area a special week to run. Give it time, it will take off!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by easymoney00 View Post
    Attica, Oakshade, SOS, PRP, Fremont, Eldora, Hilltop, Legendary Hilltop, were all contacted and either had there schedules complete or it just didn't fit there plans for 2015. We did the best we can logistically. It's 695 miles over 8 travel days actually not to bad. I took a chance using my own time and resources to try and give the Late Models in the area a special week to run. Give it time, it will take off!
    Thanks for your efforts in trying to get a late model speedweek started in Ohio. A nice looking schedule that isn't perfect but seldom do you find any that are. Hoping for a successful first year and beyond. If everything works out, I will try to hit a couple of the shows at tracks I have never been to.

Quote Originally Posted by easymoney00 View Post
    I hope it is successful. I would love to see it last a long time like the sprint speedweeks has and keep getting better every year
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Great job in putting this together. I will definitely be at Wayne County and Millstream and will support as many others that my work and funds allow. Hope this grows and is around for many years to come.

I can see PRP not jumping in. They're the premier track in the area who wouldn't settle for a midweek show and probably already have some title event in the books. It doesn't make sense that SOS wouldn't jump in though, they'll need all the help they can get this year with car counts to survive another season. If imagine Rod C will go to Moler then it's hard to say where the 71's and 4b will be with the creek and SOS on Friday and PRP/Atomic on a Saturday

Actually the 71's prefer atomic so that's easy to say. Boggs is equally dominant at the Creek and SOS and will probably follow the money on Saturday, but you never know

Hope Skyline gets some cars for that date. Mid week show, so it should be interesting to see who shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Hope Skyline gets some cars for that date. Mid week show, so it should be interesting to see who shows up.
    always entertaining at skyline, might just have to make the long haul.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

The travel is not that bad for this series at all and the payout and points payout is great!!This should get quite a few regulars !!I've heard that Delmas , Rod and JT Conley plan on following as of right now
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Saw this on Buckeye late model dirt week fb page
    Midway Speedway has informed us that they will not host a Dirt Week show so that now leaves a Thursday June 18th date open. Any track wishing to have this show please contact Dirt Week Promotions at 740-703-9749

This sucks hope another track gets on board!

Legendary Hilltop fills out the 2015 Buckeye Late Model Dirt Week schedule.
    Hilltop will fill the void left in the schedule by Midway Speedway.
    Great early season crowds and car counts have everything a buzz at the Marietta, Ohio track. The race will pay Late Models $3,000/$300 along with Modifieds $1,000 to win and 4cyls

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bucke...878961?fref=ts
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!