Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I agree with every single word........................today!

When / if it's found to not exactly be as it seems right now, then I may disagree about Kurt's future.

I for one am not exactly convinced yet that the plaintiff is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothin but the truth.

Hope she is and then Kurt gets what he deserves.......which ( if he did beat on her)really should start by getting an azz whipping from her father or brother.

Just have one of them funny feelings that there will be a ......." Rest of the story, good day"
    You forgot page (TWO)
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    You forgot page (TWO)
    Yep.......but you know there will be one!!!

It ought to be good
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

nascar isnt racing, its the IROC deal all over again,, why the teams just dont buy the cars from france is beyond me,, i agree france should be out of nascar also,, Im not a Bush fan but he got a raw deal,, since when is it up to your employer to play judge,,, you know haus was in jail also i think,, and its easy to get a restraining order, that doesnt prove your guilty only proves some judge likes to be safe than sorry,,, maybe we can replace sunday racing with some dirt racin,,,,,,, had enough of the 3 stooges anyway,,,, darrellllli darrellli darrelli,, ma dah mikeeeee and of course Mc Mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,, time for a change,

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He will race again, and sooner than later...........
    I agree that he will race again soon... Where will he race though is the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_pockets View Post
    Not in NASCAR BBQ, he is done...
    He's not done in nascar yet Deep_Pockets..... He might be for awhile but he will be back In a cup car sometime in the foreseeable future....

He's not done yet I don't think. IF and when the suspension is lifted those low budget teams will beating down his door to get him in their car. His talents are too good to go to waste. Sponsors may not want to sponsor him right away, just look what happen a few years ago when he drove the 51. He had some good runs in old used stuff, with no sponsors and after a few good runs the 78 team threw money at him to come drive their car, which led him to the ride he was in with Tony.

Both of the last two rides he has had have been car owner funded largely, he may be back but I would be surprised. Also, as bad as it sounds, it doesn't even matter if the plaintiff isn't telling the truth. The powers that be and the public already have made up their mind on the guy. It's a hot button topic right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Boom! See ya Kurt! It was fun while it lasted. Your exit will open the doors for another talented racer that actually wants to race and not cause issues.

As Big Bill France once told Dale Sr, you need us more than we need you!!!
    If Kurt went to her house and raised a commotion and hit her, throw him in the slammer.

Not the case. She went to his motor home, went inside uninvited after he said it's over, started her sh!t, and he did whatever he did. He should have pressed charges on her then, but hoping it would go away because he don't need anymore bad publicity, he obviously didn't. And neither did she. So now there's this restraining order even though he's moved on. It stinks of politically correct BS. This is in no way comparable to Ray Rice.

There is video evidence of Ray Rice, who is 5'9" or so, 210+, laying her the fuk out. And because she wants his $$$, she dropped the charges which is absurd. And only after TMZ got ahold of that did the NFL do anything. The NFL wasn't going to do sh!t. And he by far should have gotten jail time, that was ridiculous. But she is staying with him, so that's on her.

When a family court judge says "I believe her story more than yours", that's crazy. Facts, not stories. And then NASCAR cans you over a restraining order by a family court judge because she has a better story, really? She's pi$$ed he left her, and now she's going to ruin him. Which it ain't very hard because he's an ahole who has had some incidents in the past.

If Kurt can prove she's bat sh!t crazy, NASCAR will dam sure have to let him back. Because while they are a private organization, firing someone under false pretenses isn't very good either.

I'm not a fan of Kurts attitude, though he can drive. Nor am I fan of hitting a women, but there are circumstances where sh!t happens. Watching Cops, or the other police shows, or pit altercations, there are times where women have thrown their women card away and are a man. I have never hit a women, and pray to never do so, but their are circumstances where you are screwed either way.

Yeah, Brian France is showing Roger Goddell something: how to cover up your plumetting attendance by no longer releasing the numbers and ripping out seats by the tens of thousands, and attendance totals are gonna drop alot more before they bottom out.

Meanwhile NFL stadiums are looking for ways to add seats, Seattle just announced they found a way to cram another thousand in there.

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    Yeah, Brian France is showing Roger Goddell something: how to cover up your plumetting attendance by no longer releasing the numbers and ripping out seats by the tens of thousands, and attendance totals are gonna drop alot more before they bottom out.

Meanwhile NFL stadiums are looking for ways to add seats, Seattle just announced they found a way to cram another thousand in there.
    Very well said johnE......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post

Yeah. Bragging about the redesign of Daytona. Don't know the stat, but how many seats did rip out in the redesign?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah. Bragging about the redesign of Daytona. Don't know the stat, but how many seats did rip out in the redesign?

I don't know for sure how many seats were removed but it was a bunch... I agree with your above post about her going to his motor home as well... And ive made this next statement more than once and thats if this was anyone else other than Kurt Busch we wouldn't be having this conversation to be honest but with his past problems with his temper is has finally came back to bite him in the ass... Right or wrong I feel that NASCAR is sticking it to Kurt Busch on this.....

They removed 46,000 seats and placed them above the grandstand in the front stretch tri-oval area. The seats aren't done yet. When I was down there over the weekend. The local news channels was showing a thing about a multimillion dollar complex that was about to start being built outside of the race track. It had restaurants and all kinds things to do with nascar. I e believe they was calling it "daytona one." It supposed to be open next year.

I know this has nothing to do with Busch. Some and even I thought nascar was hurting some by removing some seats. When really they just moved them. They aren't hurting if they're in the makes of doing something like what is planned. It still won't make me wanna see any races. But to some it will.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-25-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    They removed 46,000 seats and placed them above the grandstand in the front stretch tri-oval area. The seats aren't done yet. When I was down there over the weekend. The local news channels was showing a thing about a multimillion dollar complex that was about to start being built outside of the race track. It had restaurants and all kinds things to do with nascar. I e believe they was calling it "daytona one." It supposed to be open next year.

I know this has nothing to do with Busch. Some and even I thought nascar was hurting some by removing some seats. When really they just moved them. They aren't hurting if they're in the makes of doing something like what is planned. It still won't make me wanna see any races. But to some it will.
    Yeah, I could care less about NASCAR. They just continue to move in a sh!tty direction.

I think Kurt and his girl are nutty and NASCAR doesn't wait for a court of law.

Jeremy Clements used the term "N*****-rigged" in a private conversation with TWO people and got the same punishment from NASCAR.

Since Winston left NASCAR it has went down hill quick. Nascar is more worried about its Image then their Product. I for one don't see NASCAR being around in 10 or so years. Living in North Carolina we USE to go to about 6-10 races a year now it's nothing more then background noise to a Sunday afternoon nap. Nascar got away from its roots and it is showing!

NASCAR didnt want Kurt running its series! It's as simple as that. The question I have is in the rules release the other day it says all NASCAR license holders have to notify NASCAR within 72 hours. What about those guys that are running locally? Are they going to held to the same standards? I am so glad that I got away from asphalt racing. Wine and Cheese crowd that has not clue what it takes.