Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    It wasn’t illegal, but is now. He made his money back on whatever "unobtainium" he had at the end of last season. His constant whining about the cost of the sport even picked him up a few sponsors over the off season. I find it ironic the guys at the pinnacle of the sport complain about costs. They are the exact guys driving up the cost pushing everything they can further and further and making everything more exotic.
    And if it's not illegal, you run it. Does it seem hypocritical, sure. But if it's not illegal, you use it to your advantage. It's not like he's saying I only run spec Bilsteins, and gets caught with some exotic Penske shocks. Which no one has proven he had yet. Do I think he did, sure. And yeah, they all b!tch about costs. And in turn spend a$$ loads to stay in front. Because if they don't, the next guy will and they'll be running tenth.

Quote Originally Posted by nlhenry55 View Post
    Iam all for it, ive been saying for yrs measures need to be taken to bring the costof racing down. If it keeps on going like it is now the little man want have a chance to race in a couple yrs, it will only be for the rich like nascar.
    Little man doesn't have a chance in Lucas or WoO now. Days of the little man winning against the big boys are very few n far between.

Huck you are missing my point completely. I'm saying that Scott goes and gets the very best at what they do, learns what they know and then applies it to make it work for him. I'm not even close to calling the man dumb because he is far from that. What I am calling the guy is a user, which can be taken in a good or bad way. I'll let you choose how you want to look at it.