Thread: They Work!

Default They Work!

If you haven't seen nor tried them, I highly recommend the relative new E3 spark plugs. Their Web site: e3sparkplugs.com -Dave-

Dave! What gives? Everything I've heard or read says those plugs are junk. Lets us know please.

Our experience thus far shows the E3 performs. We compared the flame kernel of the E3 versus our NGK on a distributor machine. There is a remarkable difference. If anyone has questions or comments on the E3 plugs, contact Chris LaCouture. He's the Quality Control Engineer. His e-mail: clacouture@e3sparkplugs.com . -Dave-

A distributor machine is not going to tell you much. Try an engine on a dyno with your E3 plugs and you will get a much more accurate test. Don't waste your money.

Sorry Dave but I think you better do some more research before you make any more claims about E3 plugs. Just saying!

Default sparkplugs

timing and fuel mixture right-- never had a autolite fail me . 8200 --8800 Toyota 3tc . are you looking to save fuel also with e3 bullcrap commercial.

Customers do their own tuneup on their street cars, then pay me to put oe plugs back in. I question everyone before I start tshooting a miss. Works every time. Maybe a better application for them?
    Gator Engineering

Dave, got to disagree, I've tried the U groove, multi prong, etc plugs in some dyno runs years ago. Spark plugs don't make power. A bad one can lose power.Use a quality Champion, Autolite plug it will fire the cylinder.
    Remeber, the spark will only jump ther shortest distance. Unless your running a multi spark setup and then it is still jumping the shortest distance.