Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    yall's can twist flip and skew all you want!!! but I know what the Fuk im 'saying'!!
    Yeah Nate we can all see what your saying... And thats my exact point... Aflack83 said in his above post ( Posted by aflack83 View Post
    Reminds to vote for smaller hometown racers who need it WAY more than B-Shep. No disrespect intended.). Now thats what he posted and Brandon doesn't race on an unlimited budget like most seem to think he does he races a family owned car and is just as deserving of this sponsorship as the next guy is... Thats the only point any of us are trying to make here Nate... I personally could careless what you think of me but when you post or agree with someone else on here you dam well better be able to handle other peoples opinions in return without getting yourself all wadded up in a bunch....

yada yada yada...... !!

Been voting for B Shepp since this thread was started. Thank You mis5s for starting this thread

yada yada yada...... !!
    I don't know what your problem is with Mr. Shepard? Please enlighten us?????

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I don't know what your problem is with Mr. Shepard? Please enlighten us?????
    What is............." Losers hate winners" for 500 Alex???

Just a guess.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

yall's can twist flip and skew all you want!!! but I know what the Fuk im 'saying'!!
    Well that would be just dandy....................if you are talking to yourself.

The rest of us have no idea what you are actually trying to say potty mouth.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

bobby had the help of his high school class mates and out of the three brandon bobby and brian, brandon runs the cleanest. the young man dont bitch whine or run you over the young man drives! oh and 2 of the three have a crown jewel win!

vote for more than one squirrel & bshepp

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    bobby had the help of his high school class mates and out of the three brandon bobby and brian, brandon runs the cleanest. the young man dont bitch whine or run you over the young man drives! oh and 2 of the three have a crown jewel win!
    Brandon gets his calm cool relaxed demeanor from his father
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    vote for more than one squirrel & bshepp

I vote for the Rice kid from Kentucky he's the real deal for only being 16 yrs old..... I also vote for the Bauman brothers from Illinois to... For those that haven't yet check out the Rice boy's video then vote for him he's a track champion in a modified @ Florence,Ky

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I vote for the Rice kid from Kentucky he's the real deal for only being 16 yrs old..... I also vote for the Bauman brothers from Illinois to... For those that haven't yet check out the Rice boy's video then vote for him he's a track champion in a modified @ Florence,Ky
    thats good. just vote 4 who u want!!!! main thing is 2 vote & get $$$ to dirt racin

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Brandon gets his calm cool relaxed demeanor from his father
    Yeah he doesnt do these things here lol this was classic >>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BY9g_3DPSk

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWins View Post
    Lol, Brandon has WAY more sense then that...

Lol yeah he does.. His dad was always wired pretty tight though when he raced and was always exciting to watch..

Lol yeah he does.. His dad was always wired pretty tight though when he raced and was always exciting to watch..
    Steve was a racer. If you never had the chance to see him run the wall @ Macon, you missed a thing of beauty
    8/13/16

Oh yes! Super shep!

Votes are in for today has everyone else voted ?

I've been voting for Josh Rice everyday. He quickly became one of the best modified drivers around and is moving up to a Club 29 Late Model this year.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I've been voting for Josh Rice everyday. He quickly became one of the best modified drivers around and is moving up to a Club 29 Late Model this year.
    Yes Gary that kid can definitely drive the wheels off a race car and he is a clean driver as well.... He really impressed me at eldora.... I wish him luck on his move to latemodels and his club29 unit!

Yeah Nate we can all see what your saying... And thats my exact point... Aflack83 said in his above post ( Posted by aflack83 View Post Reminds to vote for smaller hometown racers who need it WAY more than B-Shep. No disrespect intended.). Now thats what he posted and Brandon doesn't race on an unlimited budget like most seem to think he does he races a family owned car and is just as deserving of this sponsorship as the next guy is... Thats the only point any of us are trying to make here Nate... I personally could careless what you think of me but when you post or agree with someone else on here you dam well better be able to handle other peoples opinions in return without getting yourself all wadded up in a bunch....
    So let me get this straight!!! just because I agree with a guy that's ''says'' ''reminds me to vote for a smaller hometown racers who needs it way more than Brandon!!'' Automatically is saying he DON'T deserve it?? wow wow now if that's not getting on some TWITED (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) than I don't know what is!!!!!!! and again I didn't say once bout him NOT deserving it nor did Aflac83!!! You just getting on some twisted/conjured up BS is what you getting on Sir!!!

Smile

So let me get this straight!!! just because I agree with a guy that's ''says'' ''reminds me to vote for a smaller hometown racers who needs it way more than Brandon!!'' Automatically is saying he DON'T deserve it?? wow wow now if that's not getting on some TWITED (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) than I don't know what is!!!!!!! and again I didn't say once bout him NOT deserving it nor did Aflac83!!! You just getting on some twisted/conjured up BS is what you getting on Sir!!!

Dude it doesn't really matter how you try to look at it now man it was a done and over with deal but if you want to continue to make yourself look stupid by all means continue on captain! Oh and by the way before you go and pop off at the mouth again you might wanna go back and have a look at your own words and decipher whether you wanna sit on the fence again and argue your stupidneese or not!!! I hope I didn't use to big of words for you to understand Nathaniel...... Oh and votes for Brandon and the rest are in for the day!!
    Last edited by Nasty55; 03-05-2015 at 12:44 AM.