Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Brandon sheppard in the finals for search for a champion

Brandon Sheppard made it to the final 15 in Champion Spark Plugs "Search for a Champion".
    The contest will award the winner with a $50,000 Sponsorship
    Voting will end March 24, 2015
    Please take a few minutes and go and vote for Brandon!

http://www.championsparkplugs.com/se...pion/view/1132

That reminds me to go vote for my cousin, thx. It isn't B-Shep tho.

Reminds to vote for smaller hometown racers who need it WAY more than B-Shep. No disrespect intended.

Quote Originally Posted by TFC4 View Post
    That reminds me to go vote for my cousin, thx. It isn't B-Shep tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by aflack83 View Post
    Reminds to vote for smaller hometown racers who need it WAY more than B-Shep. No disrespect intended.

Just made my daily vote for Brandon and will continue to do so ....... No Disrespect!!

You have no clue. You're one of the many that thinks Shep has all the funding in the worldAgain, you have no clue.
    No disrespect intended either.
    8/13/16

He gets my vote. Not that some other driver couldn't use it, But BShep has the potential to run with the WOO or Lucas drivers.

He got my vote too.
    One of them Boyz from Illinoise

Default Mister Sheppard

I would have to agree. Mister Sheppard has him self a pretty fine seat under him as it is.......

Question

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    He gets my vote. Not that some other driver couldn't use it, But BShep has the potential to run with the WOO or Lucas drivers.
    like wouldn't be able to do that. like if it wasn't for the baby...... idk that's like how the hole rocket deal and the baby seem to me.. is why he moved back to Illinois to be closer to home and family....? .... idk maybe that's just how I see it.....

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    I would have to agree. Mister Sheppard has him self a pretty fine seat under him as it is.......
    like wouldn't be able to do that. like if it wasn't for the baby...... idk that's like how the hole rocket deal and the baby seem to me.. is why he moved back to Illinois to be closer to home and family....? .... idk maybe that's just how I see it.....

Vote for Brandon is in for today and will continue to vote everyday until the contest ends!! And why do you feel that Brandon doesnt deserve to win this contest Nate?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Vote for Brandon is in for today and will continue to vote everyday until the contest ends!! And why do you feel that Brandon doesnt deserve to win this contest Nate?
    aye now I didn't say a darn thing bout him NOT deserving it pal!! like I stated already the kid already has a dam fine car under him!! and about the whole rocket house seat with him when he was in it wasn't Mister Richards testing the waters with him to see if he was a suitable driver for thee WoO Tour? well that's if im not mistaken!! and then he had the lil baby and move BACK home to be closer to family right? guess that's how I see things with that situation!!

Smile

aye now I didn't say a darn thing bout him NOT deserving it pal!

So what your saying with your own words Nate is that by making the above statement agreeing with aflack83 is that you aren't saying Brandon Sheppard doesn't deserve the champion sponsorship? Thats kina how it looks to be honest and in all honesty Brandon doesn't have the unlimited budget to race on that most people seem to think he has!!!

I have to agree with nasty, how could you not vote for Branden? I grew up on macon racing, so I got to give it up to Brandon.

Cool

So what your saying with your own words Nate is that by making the above statement agreeing with aflack83 is that you aren't saying Brandon Sheppard doesn't deserve the champion sponsorship? Thats kina how it looks to be honest and in all honesty Brandon doesn't have the unlimited budget to race on that most people seem to think he has!!!
    Aflack83 surely didn't mention anything bout him not deserving it nor did I agian. I was just agreeing with the little smaller locals. like I mentioned Mister Sheppard already has him self a dam fine ride underneath him! and heck's who said anything bouts a budget mister? I surely indeed didn't! Neither did Aflack83 just to ''say''! idk I would have to say some one like Unzicker our maybe even perhaps Ole Ryan Dauber know if he was still running and maybe perhaps ran for the Search For A Champion Sponsorship him self and made it to thee final listings and chit!!

Smile

Here's his words that you agreed with..... His words alone are basically the same as saying that Brandon doesn't deserve this with him actually coming right out and saying it verbatim...

Aflack83 surely didn't mention anything bout him not deserving it nor did I agian. I was just agreeing with the little smaller locals. like I mentioned Mister Sheppard already has him self a dam fine ride underneath him! and heck's who said anything bouts a budget mister? I surely indeed didn't! Neither did Aflack83 just to ''say''! idk I would have to say some one like Unzicker our maybe even perhaps Ole Ryan Dauber know if he was still running and maybe perhaps ran for the Search For A Champion Sponsorship him self and made it to thee final listings and chit!!
    H3ll ive even been voting for Brian Shirley everyday as well and I suppose he doesn't need it either??

Here's his words that you agreed with..... His words alone are basically the same as saying that Brandon doesn't deserve this with him actually coming right out and saying it verbatim...H3ll ive even been voting for Brian Shirley everyday as well and I suppose he doesn't need it either??
    Let me tell you about Mr. Sherrard, he goes way back in the Macon speedway days. He always had a car in the the local days. If anybody supported local racing it was Mr. Sharrard. So please vote for Brandon, cause he can get it done on the national level.

They let you vote for more than one. I vote for Brandon and Brian everyday. The way I see it is, Dirt late model against the world. Vote and at least one will get it.

Neither of them seem to be hustling votes on the Web, like Bobby did.

Here's his words that you agreed with..... His words alone are basically the same as saying that Brandon doesn't deserve this with him actually coming right out and saying it verbatim... H3ll ive even been voting for Brian Shirley everyday as well and I suppose he doesn't need it either??
    again nether one of us didn't say anything thing bout him not DESERVING it dude!! but ofcourse your gonna try to flip and skew everything I ''say''!! so its what ever dude!!

yall's can twist flip and skew all you want!!! but I know what the Fuk im 'saying'!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    They let you vote for more than one. I vote for Brandon and Brian everyday. The way I see it is, Dirt late model against the world. Vote and at least one will get it.

Neither of them seem to be hustling votes on the Web, like Bobby did.

Yes Bubstr the voting is allowed to where you can vote for multiple drivers which is the great thing about this contest... And you are correct neither squirrel or bshep are beating the web down like little Pierce did when he won it but still in the same they are in it to win it...