Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Guy better hope it can't be tracked very easily, or he's in deep sh!t for being a comedian.
    if that ad was legit it will go down in the stupidest criminal lure for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    if that ad was legit it will go down in the stupidest criminal lure for centuries.
    No kidding worlds dumbest criminals for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by SB FAN View Post
    The way things are at nascar I wouldn't rule out insurance fraud here boys...
    true, wouldn't be surprising at all.

That was put up as a joke. I txt the ad

Well then!! Aren't you a just a giant bag of jolly ranchers lol... What's up with that?
    Sb anybody in there right mind would know u are not going to buy one for 10k if its stolen or your needn $.

Well then!! Aren't you a just a giant bag of jolly ranchers lol... What's up with that?
    I got ur jolly rancher!

Why would a hauler go to the track empty??? Be pretty funny seeing a cup car roll out of a little trailer

Why would you be going racing w a hauler like that in the sprint cup level? Doesnt make sence.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Why would you be going racing w a hauler like that in the sprint cup level? Doesnt make sence.
    I understand the explanation they gave of the small trailer, car not being ready and bringing it down like they did and all of that............what I don't understand is why wouldn't you take a few extra simple security steps with such valuable cargo.

Heck, take a trailer tire off or something as simple as that while it's parked.

Of course , in there defense.......they probably thought that nobody in their right mind would try and steal a full fledged Grand National race car.....but then again, only they actually knew what was in the trailer. ( let's hope)

Seems pretty sketchy none the less!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sponsor advertisement!

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post
    it was a dark colored Ford pickup with a white unmarked enclosed trailer..the thieves probably had no clue what was inside.https://twitter.com/TravisKvapil/sta...232385/photo/1
    are you kidding me right now sure they knew the car was in there

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Sponsor advertisement!
    I wouldn't eat toast from the foul corral..........that place ( or at least the ones in my area) are just a tiny cut above hospital food........on their best day!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It was several years back someone stole Harry Gant's late model car and truck from a motel they were at a bright orange car #77 on it, never did find it.

Several years ago in Georgia. Brian Reese a regional guy that ran around the area was on the way to a Dale McDowell driving school and if I remember correctly stopped at Waffle House to eat and there hauler was parked outta site and was stolen. It was a very nice rig with stacker. I don't believe it was ever found.

Is that really what happened to the Brian Reece's big red hauler? Not to start anything with you but I thought I remembered him commenting about wanting to cut back on his racing schedule and down sizing his equipment inventory.

https://twitter.com/traviskvapil looks like the thieves dumped it in Snellville GA

Is that really what happened to the Brian Reece's big red hauler? Not to start anything with you but I thought I remembered him commenting about wanting to cut back on his racing schedule and down sizing his equipment inventory.

There was a lot off people talking in the pits for along time around the Dixie and north ga tracks. So one would assume there was some truth to it. I tried to find an article about but couldn't. Maybe someone could shed some insight on it and clarify it.

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    THE CAR WASN'T READY SO they sent the hauler and semi with the car? weird , and you would think even a start and park team would have at least two cars ready to race.
    They do not. Often not even an engine that could go the distance.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    https://twitter.com/traviskvapil looks like the thieves dumped it in Snellville GA
    I guess Jeremy didn't bring CASH! lol

They were ok at Daytona, they raced their way in, outran some pretty good stuff.