Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Nascar does it again

Nascar bungled qualifying at Atlanta this time 13 cars didn't even get to attempt to qualify today some big names also like Johnson Gordon and others the problem they went through inspection failed for some reason or the other had to go back through and ran out of time, whats next.

Quote Originally Posted by SB FAN View Post
    Put a fork in it already!! They're done!!!
    Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

and why is TV not talking to those teams? Felony racing aka hendricks

NASCRAP thinks we should be entertained! What they don't realize, we as the real fans, are entertained by GOOD racin! We don't need nothing else!

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    NASCRAP thinks we should be entertained! What they don't realize, we as the real fans, are entertained by GOOD racin! We don't need nothing else!
    Even ( non real fans) would enjoy and be entertained with just good nascar racing.................IF it was offered!
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 02-27-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Two words...PILL DRAW. Line up and race.

How the heck is it NASCAR's fault that the teams cars don't pass inspection? Pull your heads out of that warm dark place....

My cars is illegal....NASCAR Sucks.....insert eyeroll here....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    How the heck is it NASCAR's fault that the teams cars don't pass inspection? Pull your heads out of that warm dark place....

Agreed on the cars not passing thats not nascars fault although I feel they should have extended qualifying long enough to get everyone thru to at least take lap times...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Agreed on the cars not passing thats not nascars fault although I feel they should have extended qualifying long enough to get everyone thru to at least take lap times...
    Thanks for painting the picture larger for mudslinger.............

The point here being is how nascar continues to shoot them selves in the foot, not an at fault matter.

And BINGO was his name -o

Nice post sb

I know.....ever since the rep comments were eliminated, my mailbox fills up fast with nice comments now.

Will fix that in a second....

The point here being is how nascar continues to shoot them selves in the foot, not an at fault matter.
    Good grief, this ain't rocket science...bring a legal car to the track and you will pass through tech every time, with out fail....last time I checked, NASCAR doesn't build the cars for the teams....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Thanks for painting the picture larger for mudslinger.............
    What are you? A Democrat? You break the rules and its the governing body's fault? Bring legal car to the tech line, issue averted....

Roll your eyes all you want to mr. NASCAR apologist. Rolling your eyes doesn't help this BS to make any more sense!

This Atlanta debacle is just one more in a long line!

One car, 2 lap qualifying worked very, very well for 60 some years. I heard of no one making any plea's for a different qualifying process. NO ONE!! Then NASCAR, in their infinite wisdom, decides to try to qualify like Formula 1. They just added this qualifying crap to all the other gimmicks trying to somehow gin up attendance and TV ratings. Well NASCAR, the other gimmicks ain't workin' and neither is this one!!

How much money did this stupidity cost teams at Daytona? And what does it add to the racing? I have never heard from anyone what prompted NASCAR to adapt this qualifying procedure. It seems they just wanna' be like F1. Well NASCAR, this ain't Europe or South America and it dam sure ain't F1! We've already seen what that policy did for Indy Cars.

If they want to make qualifying more exciting then use the 4 lap average similar to the Indy 500 qualifying (before Indy Car screwed that up, as well) like was suggested by some drivers at Daytona.

NASCAR appears determined to continue to be absolutely clueless!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-28-2015 at 09:52 AM.

What are you? A Democrat? You break the rules and its the governing body's fault? Bring legal car to the tech line, issue averted....
    Maybe slower will work............

Heeeyyyy mudddddddddd, waaaasssssss referrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggg to the bbbbbbiiiiiiiiggggggggg picture problem with naaaaaasssssscccccaaaaarrrrrrr!

Not some one race rule infractions incident at Atlanta.

Remove head from rectum please!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Roll your eyes all you want to mr. NASCAR apologist. Rolling your eyes doesn't help this BS to make any more sense!

This Atlanta debacle is just one more in a long line!

One car, 2 lap qualifying worked very, very well for 60 some years. I heard of no one making any plea's for a different qualifying process. NO ONE!! Then NASCAR, in their infinite wisdom, decides to try to qualify like Formula 1. They just added this qualifying crap to all the other gimmicks trying to somehow gin up attendance and TV ratings. Well NASCAR, the other gimmicks ain't workin' and neither is this one!!

How much money did this stupidity cost teams at Daytona? And what does it add to the racing? I have never heard from anyone what prompted NASCAR to adapt this qualifying procedure. It seems they just wanna' be like F1. Well NASCAR, this ain't Europe or South America and it dam sure ain't F1! We've already seen what that policy did for Indy Cars.

If they want to make qualifying more exciting then use the 4 lap average similar to the Indy 500 qualifying (before Indy Car screwed that up, as well) like was suggested by some drivers at Daytona.

NASCAR appears determined to continue to be absolutely clueless!!
    Problem with grand national racing governing body is that they are marketing to the wrong groups of folks..........they are trying to bring in the x gen fair weather race fan groups of soccer moms,corporate dad's and " look at me" people that are there just to be seen and have 200 mph toilet paper, chain restaurants and kitchen cleaner billboards advertise to them.

And in return are driving away the hard core true race fans that would be there absolutely no matter what.

Nascar cater's to what I call the microwave fan they click a button and a min later they will be on to something else, nascar has forgot the loyal fans of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Nascar cater's to what I call the microwave fan they click a button and a min later they will be on to something else, nascar has forgot the loyal fans of yesterday.
    And aren't really doing anything to cultivate the fan of tomorrow............guess that's what dirt tracks are for!

kind of like filing your taxes on april 16th and blaming the irs.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    kind of like filing your taxes on april 16th and blaming the irs.
    Do you not blame the IRS.