Default Old Man Weather Wins at Hagerstown Speedway - March 8th Cancelled

Hagerstown Speedway Press Release..... March 3, 2015 - 3:00pm...... Old Man Weather is getting the best of us this winter. With snow still on the ground and the Conococheague Creek frozen the staff at the Dirt Capitol has been forced to cancel the March 8th event....... With that in mind, promoter Ernie Davis has changed things for the following weekend. The event schedule for March 8th has moved to Sunday March 15th at 1pm with the same divisions and same payouts. We will not race on March 14th as stated on the schedule....... Again, We will have our season opener on Sunday March 15th at 1pm with Late Models, Late Model Sportsman and Pure Stocks. The March 21st race will go a scheduled........ For more information please visit us online at http://dirtcapitol.com/.
    Last edited by Danny Wilson; 03-03-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the early heads up Mr. Wilson...Also, thanks for keeping the opener as a Sunday show...We'll see you in a week...
    Opinions may vary...

Hopefully Potomac runs next weekend, then I might hit two shows in the first weekend... In fact if Lincoln runs next Saturday I'll hit three.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Thumbs up

I like the way you think Jeff...

Thanks,

Stan
    Opinions may vary...

Question

I read a press release that the Hobby Stock Cruisers and the Rookie Cars have been added to the March 15TH opening day affair...

My question is, will these added classes be run after the original classes or will we be forced into a hostage situation waiting for the SLM's to run...

Thanks,
    Stan
    Opinions may vary...