Default looking for can help and chassis advice imca stock

Want to change can in my 360. Looking for some advice as to which direction to go. 260 to 268 duration @.50 seems to be the average response I get. Getting many options but all seem to big in my opinion. Also looking for some help getting the car to hook up. Have 800&900 springs in front and 200&150 in rear. The car is good in but just can't get back to the gas with out buzzing the tires. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cardriver36 View Post
    Want to change can in my 360. Looking for some advice as to which direction to go. 260 to 268 duration @.50 seems to be the average response I get. Getting many options but all seem to big in my opinion. Also looking for some help getting the car to hook up. Have 800&900 springs in front and 200&150 in rear. The car is good in but just can't get back to the gas with out buzzing the tires. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Try flip flopping those fronts. Getting it softer on RF. And like in our modifiers, if rules allow, we run a softer left rear that's a few inches longer. It will compress when sitting to regular height, but has more available travel- hence- more preload so when going around the corner it keeps the LR loaded and will tighten up the car. Don't be afraid to try a few different springs or borrow from a buddy. Might be able to go as low as 125 just remember, longer spring. Think of it this way200 lb spring in LR compressed 2" at ride height =400 lb load125 compressed 4" =500 lb load on that same tireKinda is backwards but it works.