Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Busch

Default Kurt Busch

No charges to be filed on Kurt Busch...
    DOVER, Del. (AP) -- Delaware prosecutors said Thursday that they will not file criminal charges against NASCAR driver Kurt Busch following allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

Well isn't that a shocker
    8/13/16

IMO he should be reinstated to Nascar today... done deal. The media says where is the outrage ab kurt busch? Well kurt doesn't have a video out of him dropping her a$$, that's the difference. Yea he might be a prick, but for an ex to be able to crumble your career, give me a break. Imagine how many of us could be jobless if it was all a matter of he said, she said.

He needs to take NAPCAR to court for their bs they were throwing around.

I hope Kurt realizes that hookers are a lot cheaper and less bs.

One thing you need to do when you dump a Girl Friend.. Change the Locks on all the places you live.. Why was she not charger for trespassing...She came in while he was a sleep...She was asked to leave...And DID not leave... Next time call the Cops and have her removed ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    One thing you need to do when you dump a Girl Friend.. Change the Locks on all the places you live.. Why was she not charger for trespassing...She came in while he was a sleep...She was asked to leave...And DID not leave... Next time call the Cops and have her removed ....

Because kurt wanted one last time w her and it dnt go his way or he called her her sisters name!

Can anybody locate the 4 m pundits that claimed Kurt would never be allowed to race in nascar again????

Anyone.........anyone......beuhler, beuhler???????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Nascar thought they were rid of Busch for sure this time, looks like nascar might have a lil egg on their face with this rush to banish Busch. It has always worked in the past...... Tim Richmond Hall Of Famer in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Can anybody locate the 4 m pundits that claimed Kurt would never be allowed to race in nascar again????

Anyone.........anyone......beuhler, beuhler???????

Kurt was banned from nascar for his temper pertaining to the protective custody order awarded to his ex wacko.

I know, but in light of this recent revelation , that will most likely change nascars stance ...........

What I want to know , is where are all the folks that claimed he would NEVER sit behind the steering wheel of a cup car again.......

He should tell the puppeteers to suk it when they offer to let him back in..........he would be a great addition to those f1 playboys.
    And could probably win.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

He was never banned completely. He was suspended indefinatly then agreed to nascar terms/program. This was agreed on before he was released from all charges. He was suspended by nascar per what judge thought he might b a danger w his temper.

Hes always
    Had a temper so idk what the big deal was anyways. I guess x tryn to rub him in the dirt and get noticed. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    With law suit soon to follow, or should be.

There is likely to be more than 1 lawsuit.Sponsor and car owner have a legitimate claim,their season and chances at a championship are done,small though they may have been.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I know, but in light of this recent revelation , that will most likely change nascars stance ...........

What I want to know , is where are all the folks that claimed he would NEVER sit behind the steering wheel of a cup car again.......

He should tell the puppeteers to suk it when they offer to let him back in..........he would be a great addition to those f1 playboys.
    And could probably win.
    By the way it looks bud they are to busy eating Crow because they sures h3ll don't have anything to say now...

Their chances at a Nascar championship were very real, 1 win in the season and your in the Chase, I know he had 1 win in him.

If he gets reinstated soon then he still has a shot at the championship. NASCAR's fabricated championship system may come back to bite them if Kurt can get a win before the chase.

Nascar would have to approve that if he won he would get into chase or they just keep him suspended long enough to make sure he can't get in top 30 of points. They will make sure he doesn't make chase one way or the other. I like how they let him race long enough to push Danica into a starting spot for the 500... Typical nascsr move. free the outlaw!

What he should do.. Which I am sure his attorney probably is already doing is loss of income suit and reinstatement lawsuit and so forth.. Hope he gets it if he does..

Quote Originally Posted by wiswildmanfan View Post
    imo he should be reinstated to nascar today... Done deal. The media says where is the outrage ab kurt busch? Well kurt doesn't have a video out of him dropping her a$$, that's the difference. Yea he might be a prick, but for an ex to be able to crumble your career, give me a break. Imagine how many of us could be jobless if it was all a matter of he said, she said.
    exactly!!!!