Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Busch

Default Kurt Busch

Exonerated....no charges being files.....now what does NASCAR do to close this mess up...I think over the long Haul, I think KuBu gets a check....I doubt we'll ever know a thing about it, NASCAR has to save face somehow ...

That is what happens when you try,and convict in the public opinion arena. Now NASCAR is in a position of defending itself on WHY they suspended him before ANY court ruled. This could be expensive for NASCAR, but we will never know if or when they pay Kurt off for dropping the ball.

Free the outlaw!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWins View Post
    Realy??? Your beloved nascar made a mistake??? OMG!!! What is this world coming to???
    I don't believe I have ever said that they don't make mistakes, I happen to like the new format..... what they've done to KuBu is nothing short of character assassination ... and the possibility that it could infact harm him for the rest of his life....oh yes, they should pay dearly.....

Conviction without evidence is what nascar did here. Paying dearly is defiantly in order yes, and no you didn't say nascar made a mistake...

OK let me clear this up for ya....NASCAR made and has made many mistakes KUBU is only the latest....fining Jr for saying sh1t was one too....but I still like the format.....

Nascar was sure quick to pull the trigger to suspend Busch why not reinstate him as quick as they booted him?

I can see new sponsor decals on Kurts car already......France Automotive!

Hopefully Kurt's lawyers are telling him the wait will be worth it...
    I'm thinkin KURT still wants to race, if he makes a public stink, that won't happen...gonna have to be a quiet stink so NASCAR can save face.....if France had one third of one nut, he would publically apologize to Kurt for this incident and reinstate him...I'm betting Kurt would except and move on....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I'm thinkin KURT still wants to race, if he makes a public stink, that won't happen...gonna have to be a quiet stink so NASCAR can save face.....if France had one third of one nut, he would publically apologize to Kurt for this incident and reinstate him...I'm betting Kurt would except and move on....

Well yeah Kurt still wants to race stink or not your beloved nascar will pay him one way or another... This bogus suspension should of never happened to begin with and I for 1 hope that he kicks their asses in a lawsuit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Well yeah Kurt still wants to race stink or not your beloved nascar will pay him one way or another... This bogus suspension should of never happened to begin with and I for 1 hope that he kicks their asses in a lawsuit!!
    Agreed.....

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Nascar was sure quick to pull the trigger to suspend Busch why not reinstate him as quick as they booted him?
    Hopefully Kurt's lawyers are telling him the wait will be worth it...
    That's probably why they jumped so quick to reinstate him. Thinking if they done it real quick, it wouldn't lead to a law suit.

It was was kind of a double edge sword. If they would've let Kurt run....they would've been criticized for letting him run by every media person in sports. But look how stupid those media folk would've looked now.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    That's probably why they jumped so quick to reinstate him. Thinking if they done it real quick, it wouldn't lead to a law suit.

It was was kind of a double edge sword. If they would've let Kurt run....they would've been criticized for letting him run by every media person in sports. But look how stupid those media folk would've looked now.
    They haven't reinstated him yet they said he would have to go through some sort of process.

I saw on yahoo one day last week that nascar offered him a way back in which he agreed too. the next day I couldn't find it or any details. Nascar will come up with some bs class Kurt will have to take in order to save them face. in just about every case even the ones with clear proof the athlete won his fight against the sports body that suspended them nascar will be no different.

Read today it is up to nascar if Kurt will be eligible for the chase and if not he may not return to the #41 car this season.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Read today it is up to nascar if Kurt will be eligible for the chase and if not he may not return to the #41 car this season.
    Here's an article from yahoo sports that i came across drano hope this helps..

Haas wants to know if Kurt Busch will be eligible for Chase
    By JENNA FRYER (AP Auto Racing Writer)
    17 hours ago
    AP - Sports

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Kurt Busch's team owner doesn't know when the suspended driver will be reinstated by NASCAR.

But Gene Haas seemed to indicate Sunday that Busch will be back in the No. 41 when he is cleared to compete. The co-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing said the organization wants to know if Busch will be eligible to race for the championship when he returns.

Busch was suspended two days before last month's season-opening Daytona 500 for an alleged domestic assault against a former girlfriend. He was not criminally charged, and NASCAR said Busch is working with them toward reinstatement.

He's missed three races, and would only be eligible for the Chase if NASCAR granted him a waiver.

Haas said after Kevin Harvick gave SHR its first win of the season on Sunday that he has no indication when Busch will be back in the car.

''At this time, that's really up to NASCAR,'' Haas said. ''Some of our concerns are obviously does he come back, could he get into the Chase? Those issues really reside with NASCAR.''

I wonder who will be the next idiot to date that girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wrench25 View Post
    I wonder who will be the next idiot to date that girl?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say...........Keith or Nate.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say...........Keith or Nate.
    But not Litey????

Kurt is reinstated....good deal...

Three races behind...how could he make the chase anyhow?