Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Childress dominates vegas

Austin Dillon dominates saturdays race after Blaney takes out Jones for 2nd.

Yeah it's to bad Blaney wrecked Jones but, Even though Dillion had the dominate car he had to block Blaney for the win. Blaney had the fastest car at the end.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by retired racer View Post
    Austin Dillon dominates saturdays race after Blaney takes out Jones for 2nd.

Austin Dillon can definitely drive thats for sure but he's also tearing alot of equipment up on the cup side of the program..... I think before all is said and done that his little brother ty Dillon will turn out to be the better driver of the 2 brothers thats just my opinion though I may be wrong though....

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah it's to bad Blaney wrecked Jones but, Even though Dillion had the dominate car he had to block Blaney for the win. Blaney had the fastest car at the end.
    I believe under the same circumstances, 5 years from now, Dillon would have been dumped and Blaney will go on for the win. Not a fan of blocking, at least to the extent that I saw Saturday.
    8/13/16

Blaney had fresher tires, what other choice did Dillon have if he wanted to win ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Austin Dillon can definitely drive thats for sure but he's also tearing alot of equipment up on the cup side of the program..... I think before all is said and done that his little brother ty Dillon will turn out to be the better driver of the 2 brothers thats just my opinion though I may be wrong though....
    I agree, Ty looks like he may be a little better driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I believe under the same circumstances, 5 years from now, Dillon would have been dumped and Blaney will go on for the win. Not a fan of blocking, at least to the extent that I saw Saturday.
    You sir would be correct. Yeah if a guy is going block you that bad go ahead and dump him.

Blaney had fresher tires, what other choice did Dillon have if he wanted to win ?
    He didn't have any other choice but, would you have blamed Blaney if he dump him?

I also watched the race. Blaney should have dumped him. JMO
    8/13/16

I do agree Blaney had good reason to move him, but there are people who frequent this page who would disagree as in Dale Earnhardt haters.

Blaney should of held his line, throttle and sent the grandkid for a ride.jmo

Blaney learned last year that A Dillion is a fool and will take care of him self if you let him Blaney will win more races over this season A Dillion most likely will not. there is blocking and there is attempting to wreck a car trying to pass you taking a car to the grass is not a simple block it was a cowardly move that other racers will remember going forward this season. Ty is the better driver and most likely the more liked of the two in the garage area.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    As a Dillon fan, I wouldn't have been mad if Blaney would have dumped him.

Austin Dillon Cup stats after 3 races

Races 3 Wins 0 Poles 0 Top 5 0 Top 10 0 Laps Lead 1 Avg. Start 23.3 Avg. Fin. 24.3

I do agree Blaney had good reason to move him, but there are people who frequent this page who would disagree as in Dale Earnhardt haters.
    There is a big difference in doing it once to move somebody out of the way who is blocking and doing it every single time because your not talented or fast enough to figure out how to get around someone otherwise...........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Blaney ain't got the balls to do anything. That's why his win record not lookin too good.

IF someone is not talented enough or fast enough to get to the leaders rear bumper then how could they be close enough to move them?

IF someone is not talented enough or fast enough to get to the leaders rear bumper then how could they be close enough to move them?
    By knocking everyone out of the way to get to them I suppose.........but I never said he wasn't fast enough or talented enough to get to there rear bumper.

Just not enough of either to get around them without driving through them.....please re read the post.......and this time , use what little bit of comprehension skills that are left.

Your welcome.....

I understand your point, could you tell us who in nascar history has move someone every single time they have come to someones rear bumper as you stated in post 14? or is that just your opinion? are you sure you and CRIF are not one and the same?

I understand your point, could you tell us who in nascar history has move someone every single time they have come to someones rear bumper as you stated in post 14? or is that just your opinion? are you sure you and CRIF are not one and the same?
    I see those comprehension skills are still a bit rusty............

In post 14 I made a generalized statement , never once mentioning any racers name....I believe it was you that surmised that I was talking about your racing messiah.

As for my opinion, for the sake of this argument,that doesn't really matter now does it???

And no, cirf and I are not one in the same.........although we both are almost 100% sure that you are the guy in the Bristol picture!!

Give it up retired racer..........your running head long into a concrete retaining wall if your trying to put words in my mouth.

It won't work bud............and no matter how many times you spin yourself out to do it, the end result is the same.

You end up in Halifax.