Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And please guys.......this is a positive thread , nascar has come up with a brilliant advertising format.

Let's just sit back and let them stew in there glory for a while............

Keep it positive please.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Those guys are marketing geniuses...............in light of them not selling any seats these days, they have decided to cram all of the fans into one very small section of the track grandstands so that the tv cameras can catch some glimpses of people watching and they are selling flyboard space on all of the empty grandstand sections.

What is a flyboard???????

It's similar to a billboard for an automobile and advertises a business or a service but can be seen as the passengers look out the window when they fly over in an airplane.

And the great news is, there are LOTS AND LOTS OF OPEN SEATS FOR THEM TO HANG THE ADVERTISMENT BANNERS FROM.

HATS OFF, THOSE GUYS ARE RE INVENTING STUFF ALL THE TIME NOW.........

WHO NEW A LARGE GROUP OF FORMERLY FILLED SEATS COULD BE RE PURPOSED INTO A GIANT NEW BILLBOARD CONCEPT?

Brilliant I tell you, just brilliant.......
    It was cringe worthy to listen to them talk about their attendance when it was obvious that all the empty seats were covered. So stupid. Just a debacle.

Keep in mind I'm a NASCAR fan that tries to watch every truck, Xfinity and Sprint Cup race. So I'm not blind hating here, but BBQ has a legit point. It's a comedy act recently.

I'm a fan of all kinds of racing Mitty...........what I'm not a fan of though, are sheep that are hearded up and led to the kool aid trough.

You know the ones.....................a cat 5 could be on top of them and because they are having an outside tea party would claim that it's " just a little blustery".

Kid rock said it pretty well.........it's not as much the racing of nascar that gets watched now, it's more the drama and sub plots that are all the rage now.

I hope for the sports sake, they re invent the country club atmosphere in the board of directors castle......and stop trying to re invent, manipulate and script the actual races themselves.

I hear Nascar has done it again..........another brilliant idea and marketing plan coming soon.

What I hear they will be doing now is that when the fan enters the gate, he or she will be arrested and assumed that he will be getting intoxicated while there.

They will make an example out of the completely sober fan and then 3/4 through the race they will recant there punishment, let the fan have his pick of any empty seat( should be no problem finding them), and will offer them a broom and a rug as a compensatory offering for there bad policy.

OH , AND FREE FROZEN BROCCOLI SMOOTHIES WHILE IN SUSPENSION.

BRILLIANT!!!!!
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-12-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Default I say this with peace and love

Today I learned watching the Phoenix Farm Team race that the invocation included 'and may God make this race competitive'. Mimicking NASCAR will now be treated as blasphemy. You guys might wanna ratchet back a bit.
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Quote Originally Posted by PennDirt View Post
    Today I learned watching the Phoenix Farm Team race that the invocation included 'and may God make this race competitive'. Mimicking NASCAR will now be treated as blasphemy. You guys might wanna ratchet back a bit.
    Nascar praying for a competitive race...................well, at least they are pulling out all the stops.

Got to give them credit for for that.

Default Nice facility........

Phoenix is a nice compound........wouldn't mind seeing a race from atop rattlesnake hill.

Looks like they have a pretty good crowd too.........perfect track with just the right amount of seating to be sustainable.

Nascar's newest revelation during qualifying the car's will be backed in against the pit wall instead of nose first, what a new revelation coming from the top office, now I understand why the France's are worth billion's the keep coming up with these brilliant ideas that just puts nascar on a whole different level.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Nascar's newest revelation during qualifying the car's will be backed in against the pit wall instead of nose first, what a new revelation coming from the top office, now I understand why the France's are worth billion's the keep coming up with these brilliant ideas that just puts nascar on a whole different level.
    Next logical step will be to get the drivers to line up along the retaining wall race across the track , hurdle the pit wall,jump in there cars and speed off to a shotgun start.

What a site that will be......

Anyone trying to justify the way NASCAR has set qualifying up is a dolt. Does Michael Waltrip annoy the piss out of anyone else on commentary?

Michael Waltrip could annoy a Fly off of a Cow Patty !

I was wondering the same thing BBQ. As for Phoenix Sunday the place was a desert ...lol I choose the Road Courses overall the best racing. NASCAR is all about Big Money and we all know money buys everything...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Next logical step will be to get the drivers to line up along the retaining wall race across the track , hurdle the pit wall,jump in there cars and speed off to a shotgun start.

What a site that will be......
    I'll take Stewie for the WIN and Newman to PLACE.
    Heck, give me the perfecta box for $20
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'll take Stewie for the WIN and Newman to PLACE.
    Heck, give me the perfecta box for $20
    Jimmy spencer coming out of retirement for this deal.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    Anyone trying to justify the way NASCAR has set qualifying up is a dolt. Does Michael Waltrip annoy the piss out of anyone else on commentary?
    His announcing is worse than his driving......... and that is saying something.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    His announcing is worse than his driving......... and that is saying something.
    Michael doesnt annoy me as much as his dumbazz brother darrell does with his boogity boogity boogity lets go racing boys crap lol

Quote Originally Posted by _LatemodelFan_ View Post
    Michael Waltrip could annoy a Fly off of a Cow Patty !
    Don't listen to him....I agree with ya....