Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Speaking for just one of those two drivers, the one that you dislike, at least there were none of the controversies and cars being destroyed by Mr. Gordon who IS one of the cleanest drivers ever in NASCAR. But just exactly why do you dislike him so much?
    His fans perceive him to be a clean driver. I do not really see it quite like that. Yesterday was a good example. However I did not want to drag him into the debate I was having other than to say because I don't like him doesn't mean he wasn't a top driver. Back to the clean driver. I guarantee you there are several drivers in the series who would disagree with you. I remember one Martinsville race a few years ago where he spun at least three drivers out. A road race that he took at least two drivers out. He even admitted he expected payback. He took Bowyer out of his championship opportunity and that was about as low as you can get. So it is all in how you look at things. Gordon really knows how to work the media. Good for him. You should know how much the media can shape a perception of people. See any top Dem. including the clown show we have running this country.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You hate Earnhardt. Just not man enough to admit it. You see, this is what spinners do. You went to the school of Bill Clinton politics. OH< I didn't say that, it is what the meaning of is is. Just like when you spun that Stewart purposely ran over that kid. Oh I didn't say that. you are not fooling anybody paying attention. In the meantime, I do not care who you like or don't like, but you should step up if you are going to trash drivers. You lose this round sport. But go ahead and get your last word. "Oh I didn't say that". "Where did you see me say that"? How childish, yet hilarious
    Goodness, we're still very, very defensive, aren't we! Hehehe!!

Show where I said, or even insinuated that I hated ol' arnhead.

And, since you brought it up, show where I said stewy killed the kid in New York on purpose.

Just because being a classic hater is a way of life for you doesn't necessarily mean it's a way of life for everybody.

It's perfectly alright to be the hater that you are, but don't don't put words in other folks mouths so they look like they're joining you in your little hater world.

The race was good until the last lap. And then that HORSE TEETH kid won. CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Goodness, we're still very, very defensive, aren't we! Hehehe!!

Show where I said, or even insinuated that I hated ol' arnhead.

And, since you brought it up, show where I said stewy killed the kid in New York on purpose.

Just because being a classic hater is a way of life for you doesn't necessarily mean it's a way of life for everybody.

It's perfectly alright to be the hater that you are, but don't don't put words in other folks mouths so they look like they're joining you in your little hater world.
    I cannot resist. This is your come back? You just made my point. Beautiful. By the way not being able to stand some one is not hating them. I do not waste my time hating race car drivers or anyone else. You should really give this one up. BTW where do you get in my posts that I am a hater? No do not bother answering. Bait and switch. LOL

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    The race was good until the last lap. And then that HORSE TEETH kid won. CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with ya Plunks.... Kurt and Kevin were battling it out and ol horsemouth snuck in there what a shame...

Smile

Now here ya go SuperEight I had it moved here just for you..... Now ya wanna send me some more messages threatening me ya whiny ass crybaby...
    Last edited by Nasty55; 03-24-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Somebody that can't get there way on 4 m is whining?????

Just stop it!!!! I don't believe a word of it......

Next thing your going to tell me is that when the butt rash's get banned for being stupid, they make up a bunch of other new names to come back and taunt the moderators with!!!!

Again, don't believe a word of it.........this is a racing site, not a Girl Scout camp!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

stop it stop it........I am not feeling good about myself

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    stop it stop it........I am not feeling good about myself
    Have you tried Gas-X? Oooooh man!! Just don't get to close to a flame, or me for that matter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Have you tried Gas-X? Oooooh man!! Just don't get to close to a flame, or me for that matter!!!
    But a Reuben with a bowl of chilie and a side order of baked beans sounded good........

But a Reuben with a bowl of chilie and a side order of baked beans sounded good........
    Recipe for a," stomach grenade" right there..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Only if washed down with a couple cheap beers.

After reading this thread, I suddenly realized I to have mixed reactions surrounding the Kurt Busch decision.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I cannot resist. This is your come back? You just made my point. Beautiful. By the way not being able to stand some one is not hating them. I do not waste my time hating race car drivers or anyone else. You should really give this one up. BTW where do you get in my posts that I am a hater? No do not bother answering. Bait and switch. LOL
    Oh, okay, you just dislike Gordo a little bit. That's what "cannot stand" means, eh?! Hehehe!

Ya' can't unring that bell 'cause anyone who reads the "cannot stand" mini rant knows exactly what yur talkin' about. Nice try, though.

Hater's gonna' hate and you should be proud of your hatred, as opposed to walkin' it back and runnin' away from it! Come on, what would stewy think of one of his loyal fans tryin' to convince people they don't hate?! Hehehe!!

You can't find anywhere that I said I "cannot stand" any particular driver, can you? If so you'd already have played that card, but ya' can't. I'll gladly "give it up", he!! I'll even apologize if you can find anywhere I have professed any "hatred" for a race car driver.

You chose to take the bait a long time ago and I never had to switch anything!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-26-2015 at 11:51 AM.

I don't have any mixed feelings about the Kurt Busch issue, he was railroaded by NASCAR and maligned by a spurned woman and kicked in the nuts by a court commissioner that knew the lady was lying... As far as I'm concerned, someone owes Kurt Busch a wheel barrow full of hundred dollar bills in the form of a lawsuit...and if Kurt didn't want to continue racing in the Cup series, I believe NASCAR would be paying through the nose...JMO