Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The reasons are immaterial. The question some would submit is how many missed races dictates that NASCAR deem a driver ineligible to win a championship. As I said above, we've determined that 3 isn't enough so is it 4? 6? 10???????If stewy had claimed another 3 weeks of sorrowful bereavement on top of the 3 he took would he still have been eligible to win a Cup championship, or if Hamlin had needed another month to be released to drive again would he still have been eligible?I understand no one here knows but it is a legitimate question. Just how many races is too many to be out of competition and still win the championship? If stewy had won the championship last year would there be an asterisk next to his name? Has NASCAR already set a number right now or will they continue to make it up as they go? The answer would be interesting.
    Here is one way to find out.Telephone: (386) 253-0611 NASCAR's phone number.Never know you could get your answer.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Sure's a lot a peoples worried out them nascar fairy tails and such... Ya oughta look into dirt racing, it's better, and it's actually RACING!!!

Great post captain happy...........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No matter how you twist and turn things to make yourself feel good , your guy had 0 championships mine had 7 and as far as who gets granted saint hood isn't up to you or me I think someone up above will make the call on that one.

Anyone who thinks KB should not be allowed to run for the Championship has their marbles shuffled around.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up You dam right u are...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Anyone who thinks KB should not be allowed to run for the Championship has their marbles shuffled around.
    They ain't right in the head here by God!!!!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by retired racer View Post
    my man won yours lost get over it you bunch of sore losers.
    Sore??? The way you talk about "your man" I'm thinking the soreness hits you when you sit...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Sore??? The way you talk about "your man" I'm thinking the soreness hits you when you sit...

Ouch...........

No matter how you twist and turn things to make yourself feel good , your guy had 0 championships mine had 7 and as far as who gets granted saint hood isn't up to you or me I think someone up above will make the call on that one.
    It doesn't really make me feel good to point out your obsession over a now deceased grand national race car driver.............

About the only thing that's twisting and turning is dale sr in his grave.........I'm 100% sure that his legacy as a great driver will live on DESPITE fans like you that are still in denial and can't stop preaching about how great and pope like that he was..........

WAS, BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD.

Stop ruining the mans legacy with all of your holier than though BS about him, even sr would tell you to stfu at this point.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-16-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Please point out what BS about him coming from me, everything I've mentioned is fact your the one making things up to please yourself, by the way when do you actually have time to barbecue or is that make believe also loser.

Well just who is this wonderful man of yours retrd racer? I'm not going to read through all your posts to try and finger it out, I have seen enough of them already...

Please point out what BS about him coming from me, everything I've mentioned is fact your the one making things up to please yourself, by the way when do you actually have time to barbecue or is that make believe also loser.
    Dude I thought you were a pretty decent sort of a fella but dam you get twisted on everyone when things don't suit you!!

The BIG thing is that they penalized him based off of ACCUSATIONS. So from now on any woman could accuse any driver of abusing them and said driver would be suspended. They have to deter that... I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt doesn't sue the crap out of NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Dude I thought you were a pretty decent sort of a fella but dam you get twisted on everyone when things don't suit you!!
    That's what one does when they retire
    8/13/16

The BS is the total ramming sr down every bodies throat as if we never watched him, saw how he raced, and did what he did...........

You do know that you weren't the only guy that went to the races don't you???

But the guy is dead and with people like you continually ramming his perceived greatness down our throats like he was some legendary Paul Bunyan figure of racing is annoying as hell............quit living your life vicariously through a dead racers legacy.

It's not your best feature!!!

Your not him......you had nothing to do with his achievements.........and most likely never even met, interacted with or talked to him..........yet you act like we have to ask permission to even say his name.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with having hero's............mine happens to be my father and grandfather.

Now, I've answered your questions......your turn.............what exactly have I " made up"?

And for the record..........BBQ is something that you eat( slow smoked over a live fire of hickory wood).............not something that you DO.............get it right please.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That's what one does when they retire
    Wonder what he is going to do when he realizes that all of those dale sr sun drop soda bottles he bought back then when dale was relevant in hopes of selling them for a fortune when he retires are completely worthless???

And the pez dispensers, action figures and Earnhardt monopoly games aren't worth a whole lot more.

I see a big meltdown coming .....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Wonder what he is going to do when he realizes that all of those dale sr sun drop soda bottles he bought back then when dale was relevant in hopes of selling them for a fortune when he retires are completely worthless???

And the pez dispensers, action figures and Earnhardt monopoly games aren't worth a whole lot more.

I see a big meltdown coming .....

Awwww man and I was gonna retire off of selling all my dale sr pez dispensers and action figures and you just ruined it for me BBQ.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Awwww man and I was gonna retire off of selling all my dale sr pez dispensers and action figures and you just ruined it for me BBQ.....
    There Is always some sucker that will have to have them for his dale sr shrine........those are normally set up in the middle bedrooms of older single wides of retired racers that have this obsession with sr.......

To find the right buyer, one might check out your local junkyard ,barber shop,diner or full service gas station............

Look for the guys with the wrangler trucker baseball caps,wearing the overalls,black faded 3 shirts and aviator sunglasses.
    Most of them drive the older monte Carlos ( black of course) with a duct tape number 3 on the side.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-17-2015 at 07:37 AM.

................................and Sterling Marlin on speed dial!

Wonder how many mark martin shrines there are ? I would guess 0 ha ha