Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Ok Another Kurt Busch Story!!

Ok Guys Lets Have a friendly debate here with no arguing or fighting!! I Just read this next article in yahoo news and we havent touched on whether this woman is telling the truth or just plain CRAZY? so here we go... I think that she is bordering on being a stalker chick! She came into his motorhome uninvited!!! Now who thinks kurt busch actually done it?

Ex-girlfriend of NASCAR's Busch 'stunned' no charges filed
    Reuters By Steve Ginsburg
    March 16, 2015 6:23 PM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The former girlfriend of Kurt Busch said on Monday she was "stunned" that prosecutors declined to file criminal domestic abuse charges against the NASCAR driver after a commissioner ruled earlier she had likely been choked and had her head slammed against a wall.

Prosecutors in Delaware said on March 5 that they were unlikely to get a conviction against Busch and would not file criminal charges against the 2004 NASCAR champion.

"I was stunned," Patricia Driscoll, Busch's girlfriend of four years, told Reuters, her palms-up hands outstretched. "A judge found Kurt to have committed an act of abuse.

"What I find disappointing and upsetting is that Kurt is now trying to play the victim in saying he has been falsely accused."

Driscoll, 37, said Busch grabbed her by the neck inside his motor home at Dover International Speedway in Delaware on Sept. 26 and repeatedly smashed her head against a wall. Busch, 36, admitted to cupping Driscoll's cheeks and tapping her head against a wall in the motor home but denies it was violent.

After four days of testimony, a county commissioner ruled last month in favor of Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, saying he believed Busch had physically abused Driscoll and would likely do it again.

NASCAR suspended Busch, known by the moniker "The Outlaw," but reinstated him three weeks later after learning criminal charges would not be filed.

"It was very clear in his decision it wasn't a 'maybe' that Kurt committed abuse," Driscoll said of the 26-page decision granting the no-contact order. "It was most definitely he did.

"He felt that Kurt's testimony was not truthful."

Busch declined to comment for this story. He said last week Driscoll's version of events was a "fabrication."

The accusations against the mercurial Busch came at a time when several American sports, most notably the National Football League, are struggling with domestic abuse cases against athletes and how to discipline them.

Although Busch has not won the title in a decade, he remains a top contender and his suspension by NASCAR sent a message that it was taking domestic abuse seriously at a time it is trying to attract more women fans.

"NASCAR took a strong stand against domestic violence, suspending Kurt, which I thought was fantastic," Driscoll said. "Then they announce he's reinstated.

"He's cured in three weeks. It sends a bad message. He got a three-week vacation."

(Reporting by Steve Ginsburg; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
    Last edited by Nasty55; 03-19-2015 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

kurt busch is another O.J. Simpson...TIME WILL TELL. ....PS I don't like u.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_mike View Post
    kurt busch is another O.J. Simpson...TIME WILL TELL. ....PS I don't like u.....

Thats ok _Keith_ I dont care much for you either!!! look forward to another vacation soon .... i wish the Mods on this site would just ban your ip address then maybe we could have some piece of mind on here!!

We won't know for sure if Kurt did anything or not, the kid (her kid) said Kurt did nothing...the gal lied on the stand before the commissioner in Family court, and the guy knew she lied, and the gal went to Kurts motorhome un announced and uninvited, I believe three weeks after Kurt broke it off ( the relationship)... she waits a very long time to prosecute and basically has no witnesses of her injury, with a minister saying he so no physical signs of abuse. with what information I can glean, Kurt was innocent....

[QUTE=dslingerchit 904358]We won't know for sure if Kurt did anything or not, the kid (her kid) said Kurt did nothing...the gal lied on the stand before the commissioner in Family court, and the guy knew she lied, and the gal went to Kurts motorhome un announced and uninvited, I believe three weeks after Kurt broke it off ( the relationship)... she waits a very long time to prosecute and basically has no witnesses of her injury, with a minister saying he so no physical signs of abuse. with what information I can glean, Kurt was innocent....[/QUOTE]

What's really messed up about this whole deal is they were quick to jump at the chance to possibly charge Kurt when they thought they had a dead ringer of a case against him... But once the truth started coming out that she was there un-invited and Started stirring chit with Kurt I'm sure that he probably tried to get her to leave by pushing her out of his motorhome but I don't believe for a minute that he choked her like she's saying..... I also think that the prosecutor should now turn around and charge her with filing a false report on Kurt but I doubt that anything else will come of her!!
    Last edited by Nasty55; 03-19-2015 at 03:10 AM.

Anyone ever notice that crazy chicks gravitate towards guys that are similar???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm no Kurt Busch fan, I think he's a jerk. But being a jerk doesn't make him guilty - except in the court of public opinion. The Ex is wrong when she says the judge said he did it. The judge said that he believed that Kurt likely did it. Not the same thing. Good enough for civil court, but not good enough for criminal court. The lower requirement of proof allows the judges in family (civil) court to "err to the side of descretion" and make rulings that lean toward protecting the alledged victim. Hence the "no contact" order. Nascar had to take action when the civil (family) court ruling came out to avoid a PR nightmare, only to find a new PR nightmare when no criminal charges were filed for lack of evidence. As to if I believe he did it - NO. I've never heard reports of him being physically abusive before this. Verbally abusive - yes. Sticking his foot in his mouth - Yes. Physically abusive - No. Maybe it was his first time. If he'd done it before, there would be people coming out of the woodwork sceaming "Busch hit me too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Anyone ever notice that crazy chicks gravitate towards guys that are similar???

Right on bud.. Thats exactly what I think the case is here.. One loose cannon attracted to another..

The old bird's of a feather flock together.

Yep, a couple of loons ........

One apparently more loony than the other.

One prettier

One a better driver

One more honest

And one with a better attorney.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Former Cup champion will start first in second race back from suspension

FONTANA, Calif. -- One week removed from his return from a three-race suspension, Kurt Busch rewarded the unwavering support from Stewart-Haas Racing team co-owner Gene Haas by putting his No. 41 Chevrolet on the pole for Sunday's Auto Club 400 (3:30 p.m. ET, FOX).

"It's amazing to do this in Gene Haas' back yard," said Busch, who streaked around two-mile Auto Club Speedway in 38.889 seconds (185.142 mph) during the third and final round of Friday's knockout qualifying for the fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of the season.

A day after making an appearance at the Haas Automation headquarters in nearby Oxnard, Busch won his record fourth Coors Light Pole Award at Auto Club Speedway and the 17th of his career. In winning his first pole since May 2013 at Darlington, Busch edged Stewart-Haas teammate and reigning Sprint Cup champion Kevin Harvick (185.047 mph) by .020 seconds.

Behind the Stewart-Haas sweep of the front row, Matt Kenseth qualified third at 184.966 mph, followed by David Ragan (184.886 mph) and Kyle Larson (184.337 mph). At the track closest to Toyota Racing Development's home in Costa Mesa, four Toyota drivers made the top 12 on the grid -- Kenseth, Ragan, Denny Hamlin (sixth) and Clint Bowyer (10th).

"This is huge for Gene Haas," said Busch, who was suspended by NASCAR in the wake of allegations of domestic violence against former girlfriend Patricia Driscoll and the finding of a State of Delaware Family Court commissioner that, more likely than not, Busch had committed an act of domestic abuse. "Thank you, Gene, for believing in me. This is my job. Come to the track, drive the car and put it up on the pole and go for wins.

"That is what Gene has told me to do from the get-go, and I'm glad I have this chance to go back out there and live up to why he hired me. It feels good. The guys were just spot-on all day with all the adjustments. The car started off so fast and it is all due to the work back at the shop. Thank you Stewart-Haas Racing. Appreciate it. No. 41 car up front feels good."

NASCAR lifted Busch's suspension after he completed a reinstatement program and after the Delaware Department of Justice declined to file charges in the case, citing insufficient evidence.

Since his return, Busch has been fast on the race track, qualifying eighth and finishing fifth last week at Phoenix and winning the pole at Fontana on Friday.

Harvick, who is trying for a sweep of the three races on NASCAR’s West Coast swing -- Las Vegas, Phoenix and Fontana -- had a good lap going before abandoning his intended line because of cars rolling slowly on the apron.

"I got down into Turn 3, and I was committed to the bottom, and there were three cars on the apron that were cooling off," Harvick explained. "I wanted to run the apron because I ran it in the second round and thought that I knew what I needed to do in the third round.

"I got through (Turns) 1 and 2 fairly good, got to the green really good and then I had to abort down here. All-in-all, still a good effort."

Notes: Jeff Gordon will start seventh in his final run at Fontana. ... Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Danica Patrick both made the top 24 in the first round of knockout qualifying but failed to advance to the final round. They will start 17th and 22nd, respectively. ... Travis Kvapil and Reed Sorenson failed to make the 43-car field.

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_mike View Post
    kurt busch is another o.j. Simpson...time will tell. ....ps i don't like u.....
    i think you've got him confused with stewert.

Quote Originally Posted by glover11 View Post
    i think you've got him confused with stewert.
    Whoa!!!! This could get interesting!! LOL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Whoa!!!! This could get interesting!! LOL!!!!!!
    Yeah, Kurt hasn't killed anyone......that we know of anyways....LOL

Oh, I believe Kurt did it all right. Proof is very hard to come by in these cases. Like him or not(i don't), he has the $$ for the best lawyers. Guys like Kurt can't contain their outbursts forever.......he WILL blow again...watch and see. Ask Jimmy Spencer.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Yeah, Kurt hasn't killed anyone......that we know of anyways....LOL
    Put him in a Sprint car and let Tyler Walker race with him.
    Steve Anderson Esq.

She might want to watch her back after admitting she had killed drug cartel in Mexico. She will think Kurt is the most luvable kitty cat she ever had after they get done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by sasteveo023 View Post
    Put him in a Sprint car and let Tyler Walker race with him.
    That would be an interesting race, for sure, one wacko vs. another.

However, if there was a way to get Walker clean and sober long enough to run this fantasy race he'd beat Busch like a rented mule racing on dirt in full on 410 sprinters, winged or wingless!

When Walker wasn't all gooped up on gop he was as good as anybody and better'n 99.5% in a sprinter or Silver Crown car on dirt!!

Used to love the back flip off the right rear victory celebration.

And Kurt would beat walker on pavement like a rented mule.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Oh, I believe Kurt did it all right. Proof is very hard to come by in these cases. Like him or not(i don't), he has the $$ for the best lawyers. Guys like Kurt can't contain their outbursts forever.......he WILL blow again...watch and see. Ask Jimmy Spencer.....lol.

I agree with you that he will have another melt down but to say that he was violent in this case I'm not so sure about.. Yes him and ol Jimmy Spencer had their issue yrs ago but most of Kurt's issues have been his lack of being able to control his mouth not his hands! But then again people change.