Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And Kurt would beat walker on pavement like a rented mule.
    Yes he would kid.. Tyler wouldn't stand a chance on pavement!

He had ended things with her. she saw what was going on in the nfl and how the people were all fired up about it and thought she would ruin his career. with nascar being ran by dum a$$es she just about pulled it off. This wont be the last time a woman tries this hopefully nascar learned something about jumping before they know the facts.

On a side note notice how DW and others have not talked about the team swap at Stewart/Hass Danica now has Kurts old team that he had been running top 5's with early last season. once the switch took place she's still in the 20's and he's top 5 again with her old cars and team.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    He had ended things with her. she saw what was going on in the nfl and how the people were all fired up about it and thought she would ruin his career. with nascar being ran by dum a$$es she just about pulled it off. This wont be the last time a woman tries this hopefully nascar learned something about jumping before they know the facts.On a side note notice how DW and others have not talked about the team swap at Stewart/Hass Danica now has Kurts old team that he had been running top 5's with early last season. once the switch took place she's still in the 20's and he's top 5 again with her old cars and team.
    Haas on the prerace was not sure what Danika's future was with SH racing.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    Haas on the prerace was not sure what Danika's future was with SH racing.

Theres no doubt that she can drive ... she just doesnt have great car control... She is a cash cow though so im sure that she will stay in nascar somewhere...Im just not a huge fan of hers!

I'm a fan of Danica. I thought she was starting to run better at the end of last year with Tony Gibson but, Mr.Hass for whatever reason likes Kurt and wants to see him win. Kurt was not running very good last year so, they decided to switch teams and now Danica is not running as good as she did at the end of last year. Yes she was never going to set the world on fire but, I thought she was making progress form where she first started a couple of years ago. Some guys just can't handle a women in the sport.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Some guys just can't handle a women in the sport.
    Lol, when you figure out how to handle one... let us know will ya!! But yeah, you nailed it with the above statement Kid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Lol, when you figure out how to handle one... let us know will ya!! But yeah, you nailed it with the above statement Kid!!!
    Lol, keep your distance that's what I find to work the best. Lol.
    Kind of hard to get better if you have to switch to a team that wasn't doing very good to begin with. I would have like to see what she could have done this year with the team she had last year.

I think Danica just needs to re-tune for this whole different type of racecar(yes she should have by now), but she just hasn't (and my never) "fit" this type of car/racing... well, it used to be racing! I say if she's still willing to try she's good for this now known as a joke of a racing organization that once was NASCAR!!!

I think it is easy to see why SHR swapped crew chiefs. Results are on the track. Gibson is apparently a very good crew chief, so it makes sense to put him with a very good driver.

I too am a Danica fan, and I'd like to see her run better, but I'd like to see JJ Yelly run better too...there are a lot of drivers that finish behind Danica, but no one lambasts them for their poor performance, only Danica, why is that? Hell, has Smoke finished in front of Danica yet this year? Maybe he needs to go too....LOL

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I too am a Danica fan, and I'd like to see her run better, but I'd like to see JJ Yelly run better too...there are a lot of drivers that finish behind Danica, but no one lambasts them for their poor performance, only Danica, why is that? Hell, has Smoke finished in front of Danica yet this year? Maybe he needs to go too....LOL
    Good, post, Mud dude!!! I can agree word for word!!!