Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeigler & Dohm

Default Zeigler & Dohm

Mason Ziegler, I hope Tim Dohm put knots on your head after the race for lifting him off the ground on the restart and then shoving him down the straight stretch, you must feel proud. you could not pass him .so you tore his car up and cost him at least a 4 place finish. Well Mr. Zeigler Tim Dohm does not forget

Quote Originally Posted by longrun View Post
    Mason Ziegler, I hope Tim Dohm put knots on your head after the race for lifting him off the ground on the restart and then shoving him down the straight stretch, you must feel proud. you could not pass him .so you tore his car up and cost him at least a 4 place finish. Well Mr. Zeigler Tim Dohm does not forget
    What were you watching? They met coming outta 4, Mason has a wall, Dohm has twenty feet. Mason come from 17th or 18th, Dohm wasn't going anywhere. He didn't shove him down the frontstretch, they met outta 4 on a fast rough track. Mason didn't do a dam thing wrong, Dohm has his car builders driving habits. When you drive that way you are going to have contact. Helluva run by Mason, definitely has improved in two years a bunch. You want no contact, there's F1 for that.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    What were you watching? They met coming outta 4, Mason has a wall, Dohm has twenty feet. Mason come from 17th or 18th, Dohm wasn't going anywhere. He didn't shove him down the frontstretch, they met outta 4 on a fast rough track. Mason didn't do a dam thing wrong, Dohm has his car builders driving habits. When you drive that way you are going to have contact. Helluva run by Mason, definitely has improved in two years a bunch. You want no contact, there's F1 for that.
    Man I completlly agree, on a track that fast those contacts are going to happen. I like both Dohm and Mason, it's just racing on a tough surface. I think almost every DLM driver has hit someone else at one point or another, if they race without touching we wouldn't enjoy our sport so much.

Tim Dohm races clean week in and week out! Ziegler did in my opinion put an over aggressive move on a driver he could not pass otherwise! Mason then went on to a good finish against great competition.. No doubt if The "Showstopper" was concerned with points for a tour he is more than capable of giving it back to a young driver striving to make a name... Can't wait to see what Brownstown brings tonight and to see just how Tim does. Once again showing that here in the Ohio valley we have some of the best late model drivers in the country!

That was all Dohms fault. He slid up in front of Mason coming off 4. Heck of a run Mason, 17th to 3rd!

If memory serves me correctly, Tim Dohm has forearms like Popeyes and the strength of Brutus.......

And is a wild man to boot............didn't see any of it, but not sure I would want Tim on my bad side.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Do What

How in the hell can you slide up in front of somebody when there directly behind you on a RESTART. Dohm came form 12 or 13 also. I was sitting coming out of turn 4 watching Dohm on the start. Don't make excuse's for Mason, I have nothing against Mason I don't even know him. Just telling what happen. and that's what happened.

Dohm wasn't going anywhere? you kidding me he was about to pass the 21 car for 3rd when the caution came out. then of course zig tore it all to hell. he did the same thing to boggs at the dtwc heat race last season

Well, guess we will agree to disagree. Because when two guys meet coming outta a corner, and one has a wall, and one has twenty feet, you tell me who should use better judgement. Dohm drives like Boggs, and that's that. And there ain't no way in hell the way Dohm was driving he'd have stayed up there. Guy by the wall ain't lifting when he has that big of a run, and the guy on the bottom simply needs to leave a car width to his outside. If he doesn't, you see what happens.

How in the hell can you slide up in front of somebody when there directly behind you on a RESTART. Dohm came form 12 or 13 also. I was sitting coming out of turn 4 watching Dohm on the start. Don't make excuse's for Mason, I have nothing against Mason I don't even know him. Just telling what happen. and that's what happened.
    Because you do your restarts like Jackie. Dive down and shoot straight up, come hell or high water. He got hit in the right corner, trying to slide in front of someone, not in the a$$. And he caught that rut in 4, which didn't help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvhillbilly379 View Post
    Tim Dohm races clean week in and week out! Ziegler did in my opinion put an over aggressive move on a driver he could not pass otherwise! Mason then went on to a good finish against great competition.. No doubt if The "Showstopper" was concerned with points for a tour he is more than capable of giving it back to a young driver striving to make a name... Can't wait to see what Brownstown brings tonight and to see just how Tim does. Once again showing that here in the Ohio valley we have some of the best late model drivers in the country!
    Ask Clint Smith how clean Tim Dohm is.

2 race cars got together on a dirt track againimagine that
    8/13/16

Default Well Well

71PRPfan I guess we are blind and crazy, I wish so much there was a medicine for denial. I hope the best to those folks until a cure is found.

Yeah dohm has arms like Popeye still..

71PRPfan I guess we are blind and crazy, I wish so much there was a medicine for denial. I hope the best to those folks until a cure is found.
    You don't have to be all butt hurt about it. In the end it don't mean jack sh!t to you or me. We gave our opinion of the situation, just so happens we seen it different I guess. I was sitting just past flagstand top row. Is no denial, no one said they didn't hit, you just wanna act like it was all Zeigler, when it wasn't, so carry on with your Dohm goggles.

In case some of you missed it,when Zeigler was being interviewed on the track for his third place finish, he apologized for getting into Dohm.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

Tim Dohm has a reputation for running dudes dirty. Mason Zeigler doesn't.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Dohm mentioned nothing of it on dirtondirt

i mean i was right there on the top row too, unobstructed view. you can't deny it. Mason himself admitted to it. its a shame too Tim was gunning for third.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Tim Dohm has a reputation for running dudes dirty. Mason Zeigler doesn't.
    My thoughts exactly. Don't think I've read many posts about Mason Ziegler running anyone over or racing anyone any way but clean.

Thanks,
    Jeff.