Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    This is why I won't traval 300 miles anymore, ain't worth the chance at some tracks. Glad I didn't throw the money away on this one...
    Looks like bloomer has picked it up a few notches blackford. Can't wait to see him on a track that will suit his needs.

The Club 29 and Black Diamond difference is no different than any other Rocket by .... or Mastersbilt by ..... Stuckey builds the cars and the ones that leave his shop and go straight to the customer are Black Diamond cars with what Stuckey believes to be what needs to be on the car. The Club 29 cars have the bolt on products that Lanigan believes to be what they need. I don't see what the confusion is.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    Looks like bloomer has picked it up a few notches
    Them boys with truly "Deep pockets" always do...

Difference is, NormP keeps calling Pearsons car a Club29.. It isn't a club 29 car.. It is a black diamond without Lanigans (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)drip all over it.. NormP is literally swinging from Club29's nutsack.. Fondle them club29 balls a little more Norm..lmao..

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    The Club 29 and Black Diamond difference is no different than any other Rocket by .... or Mastersbilt by ...... I don't see what the confusion is.
    While trying to show that there's no difference, you did a fantastic job pointing out the exact difference.

The apparent confusion is with the club 29 die hards.

The way understood it. The difference is shock packages and a few other select suspension parts. Other than that the cars are the exact same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadHunter View Post
    Difference is, NormP keeps calling Pearsons car a Club29.. It isn't a club 29 car.. It is a black diamond without Lanigans (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)drip all over it.. NormP is literally swinging from Club29's nutsack.. Fondle them club29 balls a little more Norm..lmao..
    Heard that a couple of the hands that touch those cars could be flying from the nest soon

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Listen you gotta try to understand they had all that snow then a little rain just be glad they even had the race
    No, they own that one, not the weather. The dust was flying in the midweek practice also.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No, they own that one, not the weather. The dust was flying in the midweek practice also.
    First thing I thought once I seen black starting to show during hot laps was "Clayton won't approve of this."

We had to deal with same stuff over here in a Ohio. Atomic done the best they could, the track was rough not doubt. But it produced some awesome racing.

they should have just thrown the caution in the feature and moved the tires out about 10 ft

Race was terrible... ones who think it was ok to have that many fans there and not do any track prep are true asphalt fans not dirt.... Brownstown has lost several of us after last night....

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Race was terrible... ones who think it was ok to have that many fans there and not do any track prep are true asphalt fans not dirt.... Brownstown has lost several of us after last night....
    Over priced admission, crappy facilities and a lot of one groove Lucas shows. Used to go there a lot, but haven't been in years. Hoping the new promotors can eventually right the ship

Pearson said last night in the interview Owens was doing his shocks. The 2 diff. Names is screwed up but hey what ever you wanna call it they are all the same chassis built out of the same shop. Lanigan just picks his up and finishes them at his shop.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Over priced admission, crappy facilities and a lot of one groove Lucas shows. Used to go there a lot, but haven't been in years. Hoping the new promotors can eventually right the ship
    My two cents! I am a weekly attendee of brownstown speedway as I live just a few blocks from the track. The new promoter has done a great job in righting the ship. The weekly shows last year were awesome, the car count is great for weekly shows also. Now to my rant! It was weird that the track wasn't really worked on between the practice Wednesday and the race Saturday. It was as if they wanted a hard dry surface for the Lucas race! Then to not rework the track was very strange. They have no issues any other night to taking a break and trying to provide a better racing track. I truly think the Lucas series is more in control at these tracks then we think

Quote Originally Posted by explorer94 View Post
    My two cents! I am a weekly attendee of brownstown speedway as I live just a few blocks from the track. The new promoter has done a great job in righting the ship. The weekly shows last year were awesome, the car count is great for weekly shows also. Now to my rant! It was weird that the track wasn't really worked on between the practice Wednesday and the race Saturday. It was as if they wanted a hard dry surface for the Lucas race! Then to not rework the track was very strange. They have no issues any other night to taking a break and trying to provide a better racing track. I truly think the Lucas series is more in control at these tracks then we think
    Would not be surprised in the least if Lucas told them not to touch it

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Would not be surprised in the least if Lucas told them not to touch it
    Hear this all to often, and if this is the case... Y'all need to stop attending Lucas if they don't want to race.

loved the way bloomer passed moran for 2nd. not!!
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    loved the way bloomer passed moran for 2nd. not!!
    You should be happy to have seen at least the one pass during that snoozer..

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    First thing I thought once I seen black starting to show during hot laps was "Clayton won't approve of this."

We had to deal with same stuff over here in a Ohio. Atomic done the best they could, the track was rough not doubt. But it produced some awesome racing.
    I often wish I lived closer to Atomic, or PRP. or Tazewell. or anywhere!!! lol You're darn tootin' I didn't approve, almost all big races there see's the track gone before hot laps are over, so frustrating!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-23-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Mr Wetter's seal of NONE approval has been stamped!!!... http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/displ...-227673184.jpg