Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Boyds...song and sing it yourself

Looks like McDowell going to win one at his own track. A song and sing it yourself.
    I don't think it looks good for promoters, track owners etc, to run their own series or
    their own tracks. JMO.

rut row, guess banjer string broke. prob one groove too.

Anybody know how many SLM are there? Thanks

36 cars....... Weaver wins
    Last edited by hustler t4; 03-21-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks again!

Yeah, racing at your track/series is not a good deal. Just looks too shady, even when it's not.

Disagree when it's a sanctioned show I see no problem with it.

Multi groove track tonight. Good race. .......I agree on McDowell or anyone racing at a track they own / promote. But I'll say this. If they going to, let em qualify for the race like everyone else. Then if they make feature, move to the rear and start there. Got no problem with it then.

His race track he can do what he wants,and most of the pack is just paying his purse anyway,only thing is he can practice any day he wants,but do you believe he spun out!

Congradulations to dale you almost had it buddy!! Good run fot tinker too. Looks like that practice sesions wed. Night with dale and perry. Payed off...

Randy had the line first is the way I see it. Dale drove it in and ran out of room. Then it was hit inside wall or Randy. Bumped Randy and spun. No fault on Randy. ....I kinda hated it 30 seconds later cause I realized the race was over.

Funny how you don't hear any complaining about Duplissey running at Boyd's.

Well ran show and the track was great. Would've been fun to watch McDowell and Weaver battle it out for all 40 laps.

Great race to watch in person tonight. Love watching one of the sports all time greats and arguably one of the hottest drivers in the sport right now duke it out in traffic. Wish that kind of aggressive side by side battling for the lead could have lasted the entire race. I think McDowell just made a slight miscalculation when he tried to dive in under Weaver. It was still great to see that kind of competition for the first half of the race anyway.

Does Duplissey beat anybody or is he a pro?

Yeah it was a good race.true field of super late models... things are going to just get better at boyds...

Duplissey is just a Saturday night racer, and McDowell can win anywhere with the best equipment - not good to race on your own track, and will hurt him in the long run if he keeps it up!

Crowman 25. Get you facts straight before making post. Tinker wasn't even at the practice!

Johnny stokes has done it forever at magnolia. He's won his share of races too. Car counts are outstanding more times than not when they open the gate.

As long as his rules match everyone else's who cares? It's not like regional guys around here can duck him all season. You have to deal with him wherever he shows. If he helps run the joint should be of no matter if he's treated like everyone else on track.

It's just opinions. Just like cherry picking. Some say that happens, some don't. I say it does. In this issue, I don't think a owner or promoter should. Stokes, McDowell, Stewart, anyone. No matter if your a name or not. And then some don't. My mind is made up and not a fan of it. Lol. But oh well. Makes good discussion though.

McDowell didn't even complete the race how would that be cherry picking? As far as the test on Wednesday night none of McDowell's equipment nor was team Dillion racing present. Further more if I owned a track you wouldn't be able to keep me off it. I would work and be the best I can be and use it just like any of you would. Not taking sides but if Dale McDowell didn't own a track do you really think RCR would have a problem helping him find a place to test? It's a useless argument, if Im going to race I want to learn from the best and race the best.