Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dale McDowell made the decision to race at Boyd's because it was a sanctioned race, and also many of his local fans want to see him race and they do not get the opportunity to travel. Racing at your "own track" is always a double-edged sword. Dale only races a couple of times per year at Boyd's, and most fans seem to like it, and most drivers do not seem to disagree with it. Believe it or not, he has not been on the track with his equipment since a brief test last October before the Dixie Shootout. He got into a lapped car during the March Meltdown feature and messed up the LF toe, then clipped the inside wall with it when he was under Weaver. It was a great race. We respect everyone's opinion on the matter, and hope to put on great races, no matter who participates. We appreciate all the race fans, and hope to see you soon at Boyd's Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by adampatton View Post
    Fast ford???? Coming from someone with a name like that you can only expect such stupidity. Be a man and pick your own battle don't act like a little girl stoking someone else's fire. If you had any intelligence at all you would have caught on that I was very nicely telling you to shut up. You must be one of those toothless wonders roaming around that can't read. Go back to bed with your sister and good night! Go vols!
    your Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure sounds familiar , which banned name is your dumb aZZ reincarnated from? by the way, ill be seeing your sister tonight, she really digs my toothless AZZ if you know what I mean, she also likes the ole rammer JAMMER as well,

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    I pull for the greatest team in the history of college football, the Alabama Crimson Tide.
    I hear you loud and clear crow, me as well, this fool , adampooten , aint got a clue...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Looks like I just rammed your jammer yeller hammer. Dont worry I deal with people just like you everyday who are usless to society!!!!! By the way fast and ford don't go together pick a new name. By the way my sister was disapointed. She said you blew up before getting started kind of like you form post!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adampatton View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Looks like I just rammed your jammer yeller hammer. Dont worry I deal with people just like you everyday who are usless to society!!!!! By the way fast and ford don't go together pick a new name. By the way my sister was disapointed. She said you blew up before getting started kind of like you form post!!!!!!!
    dam, I told her not to tell you all that, well any way, im done with her and you, so kiss my aZZ , good day

All I can say is Dale has won many races at boyds over the years under a lot of diff . owners , so he's gonna win they have transponders so you really cant cheat the qualifying times.. so whats the big deal?the whole nights events was legit re draw in front of people..the race would have sucked without dale and when he spun it ruined the rest of the race...

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsSpeedway.net View Post
    Dale McDowell made the decision to race at Boyd's because it was a sanctioned race, and also many of his local fans want to see him race and they do not get the opportunity to travel. Racing at your "own track" is always a double-edged sword. Dale only races a couple of times per year at Boyd's, and most fans seem to like it, and most drivers do not seem to disagree with it. Believe it or not, he has not been on the track with his equipment since a brief test last October before the Dixie Shootout. He got into a lapped car during the March Meltdown feature and messed up the LF toe, then clipped the inside wall with it when he was under Weaver. It was a great race. We respect everyone's opinion on the matter, and hope to put on great races, no matter who participates. We appreciate all the race fans, and hope to see you soon at Boyd's Speedway.
    Thank you, and keep up the good work.
    "SLM Junkie"