Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oh good Lord! I never said McDowell was cherry picking! Get it together rookie.

Yep you did re read your post rammer jammer

No you re read it! Cherry picking, people have opinions. Owner / promoter racing at their tracks, people have opinions. 2 entirely different issues. 2 examples that people differ on. Get the car key outta your ear. Gees....

If the owner/promoter gets the benefits of extra practice when it is not open practice, that's unfair. If the owner/promoter qualifies on the pole after that and leads flag to flag in a train race, thats fishy. If the owner/promoter prepares a multi-groove hammer down track and races to the victory or tries to give the fans a great show, then I am all for it!

One thing some has forgot is the best is not racing with the best at Boyd's, which makes is very unfair for the average Super Late Model racer ! Dale McDowell has the best equipment, and can win on any track anywhere.

he did not win the race so who gives a rats ass

He has great equipment, but so did 6/8 others in that field.

I agree with most of all comments that have been made so far. Here's my 'OPINION'... Dale is a very nice guy, great driver, he has great equipment, he has been great for Boyds Speedway. I was glad he raced because Weaver would have made it a boreing race if Dale wasn't racing. It was a good show ! Just a fans opinion who was also there.
    "SLM Junkie"

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    No you re read it! Cherry picking, people have opinions. Owner / promoter racing at their tracks, people have opinions. 2 entirely different issues. 2 examples that people differ on. Get the car key outta your ear. Gees....
    I guess you rammed his jammer, good job crow.

Dale was just practicing,he was just playing and pulled in so he did not win,

A regular show I would say no he should not race but a traveling show I have no problem with him racing .Boyds is available to rent if you want to go we race against people who go up there several times a year because they have the money to go . Do l think that's fair no but that's life the haves and the have nots.

Fast ford I have better things to do then argue with someone I don't know. As crow said it made for good conversation. However when you don't share his opinion he starts name calling and yes I called him rammer jammer but I have way more class than that. So I refuse to further comment on something so stupid. I have plenty of comments for all his post but will keep them to my self. As a wise person once said if you have nothing nice to say shut up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adampatton View Post
    Fast ford I have better things to do then argue with someone I don't know. As crow said it made for good conversation. However when you don't share his opinion he starts name calling and yes I called him rammer jammer but I have way more class than that. So I refuse to further comment on something so stupid. I have plenty of comments for all his post but will keep them to my self. As a wise person once said if you have nothing nice to say shut up!!!!!
    ....touching. thanks rookie.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by matdaddy View Post
    he did not win the race so who gives a rats ass
    Best quote of this thread. Definitely gave me my lol moment of the day.

Your welcome rammer jammer!

Quote Originally Posted by adampatton View Post
    dirt crow was just pointing out that you were incorrect with your post, I was acknowledging him, you were also the one that started with the name calling ,my advice to you, and you can take it or leave it, but maybe you should take your own advice you gave in the last sentence of your post above. by the way im a rammer jammer to, so it wouldn't offend me, but crow may be an auburn fan and to him or any one else that's not a bama fan, it would be offensive. JMO as usual .

I pull for the greatest team in the history of college football, the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Ok....Ill ask! What is a rammer jammer?

Fast ford???? Coming from someone with a name like that you can only expect such stupidity. Be a man and pick your own battle don't act like a little girl stoking someone else's fire. If you had any intelligence at all you would have caught on that I was very nicely telling you to shut up. You must be one of those toothless wonders roaming around that can't read. Go back to bed with your sister and good night! Go vols!

Some cheer for mentally challenged people who also incorporate a yellow hammer and mispronounce the university and state they're cheering for.