Default Duck River Raceway Park Sat. 3/28 UCRA CRATES $2500 TO WIN

The United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA) kicks off its Inaugural season at Duck River Raceway Park on Saturday March 28th, 2015 Paying $2500 To Win $200 To Start Divisions Racing: 2 Barrel Late Models, UCRA Crate Late Models, Nesmith Street Stocks, Outlaw Pony, Pure Pony & Rookie Pony. (2015 POINTS BEGIN) NO SUPER LATE MODELS 3/28/15Gates Open at 3 pm * Drivers Meet 5:30 pm * Racing After Drivers Meet General Adm. $15 Kids 6-12 $5 (5 & Under Free) *Pit Adm. $30 * Kids 6-12 $5 (5 & Under Free)

Times have been bumped up due to the weather. Drivers meeting now at 3:30 CST!!! Can't wait to see this series get rolling

To cold by the time features roll around I don't see fan turn out being to good.

It might get cold but they drew in 63 cars. Not too bad for a crate race.

From being at the UCRA crate race last weekend at the Duck I did not see a lot of the American racer tires on any of the cars and the ones that did make the race were in the back. I believe that Hoosier looked to be the better tire that night, but that was what we are made t believe that American Racers helped car count, I don think so!