Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Austin Dillon or Danica Patrick who is less worthy of a Sprint Cup ride

Austin Dillon avg. start 20.4 avg. finish 20.8
    Danica Patrick avg. start 20.8 avg. finish 21.8

Ones a hot babe that can sell the other is a spoiled azz rich boy that looks like a wennie in a cowboy hat. Neither can drive.............

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    Austin Dillon avg. start 20.4 avg. finish 20.8
    Danica Patrick avg. start 20.8 avg. finish 21.8

Ones a hot babe that can sell the other is a spoiled azz rich boy that looks like a wennie in a cowboy hat. Neither can drive.............
    Based on just the hot babe that can sell a bunch of stuff for the owners of nascar( not the Frances but corporate America)...........I'm going with the go daddy girl being most worthy!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Both are worthy of being there if they're there. That's how I view it. Which is LESS worthy though and that WAS the question. If I had to choose one to be less worthy, I would say Danica. Danica brings $. Austin has proven himself in a truck and in the Xfinity series. So overall, Austin Dillon.

Dillon could at least drive a Busch/Nationwide/Xfinity (whatever it is these days) car. She had the best ride on the circuit and had a few rinky dink top 10's.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

I think the majority would love it if Danica was out for simply being female. Could you imagine the stuidity that would be said if she could drive the wheels off it like Richard Petty???? Lmfao, them boys hatin' would have pitched biTch fest!! The small fry needs to put his cowboy suit away already...

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

"wennie in a cowboy hat" Lol, and Lol some more!!!!!! That was funny right there now!!!!

I agree LOSE THE COWBOY HAT.

Quote Originally Posted by A ron View Post
    I agree LOSE THE COWBOY HAT.
    Austin needs to lose the lill Buckeroo outfit.......... PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I think the majority would love it if Danica was out for simply being female. Could you imagine the stuidity that would be said if she could drive the wheels off it like Richard Petty???? Lmfao, them boys hatin' would have pitched biTch fest!! The small fry needs to put his cowboy suit away already...
    I've often wondered that same thing Cptn. Happy. What if... Danica hooked up with Hendrick or Gibbs and started dominating races? Them haters would have a cardiac arrest. I know NASCAR would love it. It would attract more female fans then they would know what to do with. They might even have to start putting them seats back that they just took out.
    8/13/16

If the goal is to finish 25-30th every week with top 10 equipment, Danica is unrivaled. She's a gimmick at best. Before much longer she may have to go all Tim Fliock and drive with a monkey in here car.

Austin belongs.

Thumbs up

I agree with you B_K!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Just because You have good equipment does not mean your going to run good. Like I said no one thought she was going to set the world on fire but, she was making progress at the end of last year. Heck there have been times thus year during races where she has run decent but, just has not had the finishes to show for it.
    What pisses some guys off on here is she can out run them any day of the week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Just because You have good equipment does not mean your going to run good. Like I said no one thought she was going to set the world on fire but, she was making progress at the end of last year. Heck there have been times thus year during races where she has run decent but, just has not had the finishes to show for it.
    What pisses some guys off on here is she can out run them any day of the week lol.
    True Kid...I would point out David Ragan with the good equipment..... Danica is way more worthy of the cup ride, easy on the eyes... nothing against Austin, just the way things are....

Bottom Line: if Danica was a male she'd be sitting at home scratching her butt like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've often wondered that same thing Cptn. Happy. What if... Danica hooked up with Hendrick or Gibbs and started dominating races? Them haters would have a cardiac arrest. I know NASCAR would love it. It would attract more female fans then they would know what to do with. They might even have to start putting them seats back that they just took out.

I'm not a huge Danica fan as a nascar driver but I would like to see her succeed to be honest because this sport needs a good female driver in it to bring in new female fans as you stated.. And man would it fire people up if she did get hooked up with Gibbs or Hendrick and start dominating HH that would be super cool but doubtful it will ever happen lol..

I have been in person to 2 NASCAR races with Danica and Austin driving, Bristol and Martinsville. Watching most every lap they put down in practice technically their laps, lines and brake points are as good as anyone's in my opinion. The difference is under changing race conditions the top dogs Harvick, Edwards, Stewart, Gordon, Kyle Busch and Kenseth plus a few others make a car do things under changing race conditions that separates them from the crowd. This talent I have not seen from Danica or Austin. For me Danica is better for the sport and she looks better than Marshall Dillon.
    Last edited by hpmaster; 03-24-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Bottom Line: if Danica was a male she'd be sitting at home scratching her butt like the rest of us.
    They do make a ointment just for that problem
    8/13/16

bahahahahaha

Dillion.... lose the hat.

Not if you bring the right amount of money to the table.....