Default Pulleys snd Schroud?

What ratio are most guys running with a triple pass radiator. Also who makes fan Schrouds for Late models? All I find are deep ones for streeters. Thanks

Try Arts radiator, he does real nice stuff--www.artsradiators.com mounted in a rocket
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by redfred; 03-24-2015 at 10:33 PM.

Not many running triple pass radiators, most are double pass. I see both 20% and 30% pulleys being used, I think the 20% is better personally but either get the job done. Bernhiesel and Dominator both make shrouds.

I have had great results with a double pass and the 19" GM 4 blade fan without a shroud over the last 6 or 7 years. Also have been told by people that ran triple pass that their cars ran warmer than with a double pass. I have always ran the 20% reduction pulleys.

Some good reading on this and other related topics here:
    https://stewartcomponents.com/index....formation_id=6

I run double pass rad. Stewarts short stage 3 water pump, 20% pulley, thermostat with center cut out, GM 4 blade fan, 5/8 in. from rad. have never had a heating problem in the last 5 years, i do run a shroud but its not needed.

For me pulley ratio is determined mostly by RPM of the engine as I try to keep water pump speed in the 7500 RPM range, so most engines will get 1 to 1 and the higher RPM ones will get 10% underdrive.

On our steel block lm, we run a single pass rad., Stewart stage 1 pump, 1:1 pulleys, Gm fan, and no shroud. It only runs 200 deg. during our hottest days in the summer.

Best place to get this gm 19" fan? Thanks

Try amazon

The way I measure, if I was to put 19" fan on, it would be close to hitting rack and stick up 1" above radiator. Is that right to do?

That's way to big of a fan to be running. Something around 15-17 is what you probably looking for. The fan should only be the size of the core, not the top and bottom tank.