Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This is so true.
    Come on kid rock, you could barely even scare up any auto racing coverage in the 70s and early 80s that wasn't the indy 500 or Grand Prix of Monaco on wide world of sports.

Let's be honest here..........

To say nascar has leveled off or reached it's plateau since then is like saying the Grand Canyon is a drainage ditch for the Colorado river.......biggest understatement of the year.

I love the debate though, and thanks for keeping it adult like..........let's meet at darlington or Bristol this year ,I'll buy the hot dogs.

Or better yet, let's go to the ultimate show for 20k in Virginia in a couple weeks........I'll make the dang chili dogs!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    I totally agree with you bbq and Clayton. Blackford (aka) Captain Happy should be banned forever. You boys are right on track on calling out for Blackfords banishment. Good call guys.
    It's like the movie groundhogs day....................with the same results.

Have a nice hibernation!

And just for old times sake,
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......mad bro???

Well, you will be in the morning.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Whataya say ta that there Doc???? HAHAHAHAhaaaaaaaamen!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's like the movie groundhogs day....................with the same results.

Have a nice hibernation!

And just for old times sake,
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......mad bro???

Well, you will be in the morning.

Blackford (aka) Captain Happy has taught everyone on 4m how to reregister when you get banned. No worries here as Blackford said the 4m moderators can never ban him permanently. Blackford will always be around to offer his advice on being banned so much. Blackford is a 4m master.

Got milk????????? HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaashoot!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, listen, listen real closely.... I think I hear the Canadian mounted police coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhman that was a good'in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Got milk????????? HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaashoot!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Blackford (aha) Captain Happy. Do you want to explain to the members of 4m how you get away with still being a member of 4m when you were banned for life. Your boys would love to hear it from you Blackford.

Who's all going to the Birthday party this year at Oakshade???

Tick Tick..............

Who's all going to the Birthday party this year at Oakshade???
    Tifck Tick..............

We all know that you can not afford to go all that way Blackford. Maybe bbq can lend you the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    Yes Clayton, tick, tick, tick, tick, it should not be long for the mods to come on and ban Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackfords string has been stretched way to long and you are right Clayton, it is time for Blackford to get banned again. You should complain to the mods again Clayton. Blackford is not welcome on 4m anymore. Nice call Clayton.

Hmmm I see that your up to your same old bs DC... Why is it that you continue to come on here and stir your sh!t? Are you that lonely? Did you eat alot of paint chips as a kid or something because your one screwed up dude!! Wasn't no one pulling your chain so why don't you just move along and leave people alone on here you freak! As for Blackford I don't see that he has done anything to you other than take the trash out!!

That chain is full of weak links!!! Don't take much for it to SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Then the melt down, every time......

Anyway, before we all was so rudely interrupted here on ole Mud's thread.... Back to racing!! Oh yeah, this was about NASCAR. Well so much for the racing part anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Hmmm I see that your up to your same old bs DC... Why is it that you continue to come on here and stir your sh!t? Are you that lonely? Did you eat alot of paint chips as a kid or something because your one screwed up dude!! Wasn't no one pulling your chain so why don't you just move along and leave people alone on here you freak! As for Blackford I don't see that he has done anything to you other than take the trash out!!
    That is because you are not smart at all Nasty55. Your mouth is a head rush every time you talk. Talking about taking out the garbage, you would fit right in the can. Blackford has been banned many many times Nasty55. Something you would know nothing about. Continue on with your blabberish though Nasty55. You are entertaining for an old guy.

I wonder if he is as ignorant in person as he is on here? I bet he got beat up alot when he was a kid lol....

Yeah wasn't we talking about some nascar stuff Captain? I can't remember being that I'm old and all lmao

Yeah wasn't we talking about some nascar stuff Captain? I can't remember being that I'm old and all lmao
    Come to think of it Nasty, I'm not sure either bud. My mind has been slipping here lately...

I wonder if he is as ignorant in person as he is on here? I bet he got beat up alot when he was a kid lol....
    Nobody could be as smart as you Nasty55. I bet you had your azz in a sling many of times through the years.

16 of 24 posts are nothing but attacks on other users=troll

make that 17 of 25
    Last edited by hpmaster; 04-02-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Here is a pm I received from bbq when I first posted on 4m. Bbq thinks he is the 4 m community watch captain.........You go bbq boy.

Recipient Users: Dirt Track*UMP, ModJr1
    Default Come on dirt classic
    Do you have to infect every single thread.......please mods, take a look at this poster.

4 m community watch captain.........
    *Good BBQ ain't cheap, and cheap BBQ ain't good*