Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    tick tick........... HAHAHAHAHAAHaaaaaaaaaaBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    You lost a tick Blackford. You will be banned shortly Captain Happy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    Lol. Now that right there is the funniest thing you ever said on 4m bbq. Lol good one tool!
    So good , I'm to assume that you can easily provide numerous examples..........

Well, were waiting.

Mad bro?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You lost a tick Blackford. You will be banned shortly Captain Happy. Lol
    I find it ironic that your hatred for someone named captain happy has driven you to the complete madness of putting the song happy by pherrel Williams in your signature....

That's just freaky that you have let capt happy get in your head so deep..........of course, there is plenty of empty space and lots of room in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I find it ironic that your hatred for someone named captain happy has driven you to the complete madness of putting the song happy by pherrel Williams in your signature....

That's just freaky that you have let capt happy get in your head so deep..........of course, there is plenty of empty space and lots of room in there.
    Lol. Don't you have some sort of another life bbq or are you going to stay on here sticking up for Blackford all night?

WOW nine pages....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    WOW nine pages....
    Lol. Thank God it is in the tailgait section. At least I took a little pressure off you mud. BBQ will talk your ear off all night.

Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.

Bbq, now tell me what he said is not true. There is more viewership then in 70s and 80s. NASCAR did grow really fast and the bubble did burst. Yes I will agree some of it is because the racing a suffered some and the cost to go to a race went through the roof. Greed took over like usual. They do still have a full field with most cars having sponsors even with a bad economy. The economy has not help the attendance as well but, it is true they have lost TV ratings also but, still enough to keep it afloat.

Yeah I'm going to keep it respectful and if not I will just stop responding.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    WOW nine pages....
    Yeh, WOW! I knew even a NASCAR thread couldn't generate this many posts. When I saw 9 pages, I knew someone had been reincarnated again. This is classically sad
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.

Bbq, now tell me what he said is not true. There is more viewership then in 70s and 80s. NASCAR did grow really fast and the bubble did burst. Yes I will agree some of it is because the racing a suffered some and the cost to go to a race went through the roof. Greed took over like usual. They do still have a full field with most cars having sponsors even with a bad economy. The economy has not help the attendance as well but, it is true they have lost TV ratings also but, still enough to keep it afloat.

Yeah I'm going to keep it respectful and if not I will just stop responding.
    Nothing about it is untrue, it's just very manipulated and scripted( ironically a lot like NASCAR).....
    The statement about more viewership now than in the 70s and 80s would be like saying there is more internet use now than the 70s and 80s..........it's purely because there are more options and viewership availability.

The coverage was simply almost non existent back then, like the internet.

It's easy to skew the numbers anyway that you want to bolster the argument one way or the other...............I guess the only way to get a good feel for it would be to ask nascar themselves of they are happy with attendance and viewership.

And when you talk about it " keeping afloat"..........the next step is a complete sunken ship.........and no one really wants to see that.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-03-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yeh, WOW! I knew even a NASCAR thread couldn't generate this many posts. When I saw 9 pages, I knew someone had been reincarnated again. This is classically sad
    Classically indeed.....

You know that blackford (aka) Captain Happy should be banned right now bbq. All the sticking up for him just makes you and him look foolish. Blackford needs to go, then you should be banned next. Your mouth never stops talking bbq, but you never say anything intelligent.
    So about this me sticking up for blackie and my request for you to to find and repost some examples...........

Surely you had enough time last night in moms basement between old re runs of thigh master commercials and qvc orders of custom pink pony chia pets to dig some up from somewhere didn't you?????

Ch.....ch......ch......chumpy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So about this me sticking up for blackie and my request for you to to find and repost some examples...........

Surely you had enough time last night in moms basement between old re runs of thigh master commercials and qvc orders of custom pink pony chia pets to dig some up from somewhere didn't you?????

Ch.....ch......ch......chumpy!!!!!
    Lol. Haven't you talked the ears off of everybody on 4m yet? lol.......you sure are a chump bbq...with a large yap. Lol

Lol. Haven't you talked the ears off of everybody on 4m yet? lol.......you sure are a chump bbq...with a large yap. Lol
    It's coming for YOU.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Anderson Esq.

This DC fool went into full melt down mode again. Repper would have had a blast with this cat.

Quote Originally Posted by sasteveo023 View Post
    It's coming for YOU.
    Very good comeback. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    This DC fool went into full melt down mode again. Repper would have had a blast with this cat.
    Did his mom go to his basement headquarters and ask him to take out the trash? Something set him off.......again

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    Hi JokerPrime. How is your other screen name doing. Good ole JP. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    Did his mom go to his basement headquarters and ask him to take out the trash? Something set him off.......again
    Good ole hpmaster. Never wants to start trouble but always logs on to do so. Lol

Speaking of banishment, how is Blackford (aka) Captain Happy doing this morning? Your doing pretty good Blackford for getting banned for life. Like you said though Blackford, they can never ban you for life can they? You are way to cagey? Lol

Good ole hpmaster. Never wants to start trouble but always logs on to do so. Lol
    Banned bro?????