Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    It is to funny that you guys get to pull done and antagonize members on 4m all the time. Not one of you except Blackford (aka) Captain Happy has ever been banned before. It is always the same forum members who like complaining but never reads what is said first. Bbq is a missle without a target.
    And you're a Loose Cannon with a target. Keep firing your Nerf gun in vain though.

Everybody on 4m knows that you boys have formed some type of club by pm ing and e-mailing each other. It to no surprise that the same names are always posting trying to get rid of good posters. Nice try though. I feel sorry for the mods that have to put up with all the messages saying to get rid of certain members.
    Don't you have something better to do like playing with your dung beetle collection???

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's really only One member .............with recurring screen names............and that would be Y.O.U. DC
    No, that would be your buddy Captain Happy (aka) Blackford who has multiple multiple names made for 4m. Captain Happy told the mods that they can never get rid of him because he Blackford would always reregister back. That is your hero boys. A captain Happy Blackford that will do anything on 4m to make you guys happy. Get with it bbq. Captain Happy (aka) Blackford is the real problem on 4 m but you boys will never blame Blackford. Blackford is your boys hero. Anybody that complains about Blackford must be DC right bbq. Not everyone likes him like you boys do.

Everybody on 4m knows that you boys have formed some type of club by pm ing and e-mailing each other. It to no surprise that the same names are always posting trying to get rid of good posters. Nice try though. I feel sorry for the mods that have to put up with all the messages saying to get rid of certain members.
    You are delusional. I am in no club. I have not formed or am part of any covert club on 4M. I say again you are delusional. I am a racer, car builder and retired professional who enjoys talking and interacting with others who share my love for this game of racing. I detest a troll such as yourself who's only purpose is to distrupt this pastime. Go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    You are delusional. I am in no club. I have not formed or am part of any covert club on 4M. I say again you are delusional. I am a racer, car builder and retired professional who enjoys talking and interacting with others who share my love for this game of racing. I detest a troll such as yourself who's only purpose is to distrupt this pastime. Go away please.

lol, you might not be in a club but you sure are a noisy member. Mind your own business and everything will be ok. You are the one that started on me. I never started on you hpmaster. I would say you are a little confused? I am not who you think I am.

lol, you might not be in a club but you sure are a noisy member. Mind your own business and everything will be ok. You are the one that started on me. I never started on you hpmaster. I would say you are a little confused? I am not who you think I am.
    I do not know or care who you are. You are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    I do not know or care who you are. You are a troll.
    If I am a troll what are you, Blackford (aka) Captain Happy and bbq boy? You boys came after me thinking I am DC. You are not to smart at all hpmaster. You should just stick to your club and you will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.
    I would agree with that....the ole guard doesn't like change...I get that....but NASCAR has to try different things to get into different venues...it makes sense to me.

WOW this UMP guy calls you guys out and you wet yourselves...lighten up....

Right.......your who we know you ares cousin.........or is it nephew this time???

Or maybe it's niece or grandma this time.

Maybe we can call your wife the psychic and she can tell us which one you really are this time around.

One thing is for sure, if the mods were serious about reporting anything that doesn't look or smell right,your about to be an ex 4 m member under the dirt track chump name..........aaaaaaagain.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I would agree with that....the ole guard doesn't like change...I get that....but NASCAR has to try different things to get into different venues...it makes sense to me.
    And how is that working out for them chief?..........now all you've got is that it's the weather that keeps the seats empty.

And for the record, I'm really not that old, I've been going to racing events since I was 4 and have several nascar names scattered around our very large family tree.

I'm all about well thought out change for a purpose...........not arbitrary change so I can be a puppet.

A slinky that goes up steps makes sense to you muddy.......think about it.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-02-2015 at 06:13 PM.

They currently can't fill up the venues they have mud.......I'm assuming you meant trying different things to bring in a different demographic or genre of people.

Really have no beef with you other than you trying to jam peachy ness and the " all is well" in nascar down everybody's throat........

I say again, glad you love it.............you will have absolutely no trouble finding a seat at any event you would like to go to.

I'll still go to a select few myself.....no doubt about it.

Let's be civil about it and just agree to disagree, ok???

It is to funny that you guys get to pull done and antagonize members on 4m all the time. Not one of you except Blackford (aka) Captain Happy has ever been banned before. It is always the same forum members who like complaining but never reads what is said first. Bbq is a missle without a target.
    And you're a Loose Cannon with a target. Keep firing your Nerf gun in vain though.

WOW this UMP guy calls you guys out and you wet yourselves...lighten up....
    That's because he's DirtClassic the most banned person to ever try to exist on 4m. Mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That's because he's DirtClassic the most banned person to ever try to exist on 4m. Mud.
    No, that would be your buddy Blackford (aka) Captain Happy who would be the most banned person on 4m. We all can see him day in and day out. Blackford should be banned still but the mods are letting him slide for some reasoni. You should know Clayton. Blackford is your guys boss. You have to stick up for him. Long live Blackford. (Aka) Captain Happy. The most loved troll of the Internet. Yeah!

No, that would be your buddy Blackford (aka) Captain Happy who would be the most banned person on 4m. We all can see him day in and day out. Blackford should be banned still but the mods are letting him slide for some reasoni. You should know Clayton. Blackford is your guys boss. You have to stick up for him. Long live Blackford. (Aka) Captain Happy. The most loved troll of the Internet. Yeah!
    Tick tick tick tick

Tick tick tick tick
    Yes Clayton, tick, tick, tick, tick, it should not be long for the mods to come on and ban Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackfords string has been stretched way to long and you are right Clayton, it is time for Blackford to get banned again. You should complain to the mods again Clayton. Blackford is not welcome on 4m anymore. Nice call Clayton.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.
    This is so true.

Tick tick tick tick
    That's awesome Clayton............I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I wonder how dirt track chump knows all of this about our friends blackford and dirtclassic..........after all he has only been around since march with a handful of drivel so far???

You don't suppose????? Naaaah, never mind, even that mushroom brain wouldn't be stupid enough to come back on 4 m and DCIEVE everyone again.

Could anyone really be THAT stupid or lonely????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's awesome Clayton............I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I wonder how dirt track chump knows all of this about our friends blackford and dirtclassic..........after all he has only been around since march with a handful of drivel so far???

You don't suppose????? Naaaah, never mind, even that mushroom brain wouldn't be stupid enough to come back on 4 m and DCIEVE everyone again.

Could anyone really be THAT stupid or lonely????

I totally agree with you bbq and Clayton. Blackford (aka) Captain Happy should be banned forever. You boys are right on track on calling out for Blackfords banishment. Good call guys.