Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    It is fun to watch the same ole members log onto 4m to try and save Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. The biggest chump and loudest yap is bbq, but we all know that Blackford is running on borrowed Time. I hope everything works out well for the rest of you members who just love to log on to join the party. Remember, you boys wanted a 4m just like we have now, but you log on to cause trouble anyway. This is the 4m that lets banned members come back anytime they want to. Right Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackford, you have created 4m into a Heii hole just like you wanted. Now for bbq, he justs loves shooting his big yap any time he wishes. Bbq you are a big chump with a big yap.
    Said captain crazypants..............

Just curious, when you wake up from nap time, do the folds in your nap mat leave lines on your face???

Yappaty do da!!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You DC, are like a cat.....................and all of 4 m has the laser pointer.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^worth repeating^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What's really cool is when he chases after the light and runs head first into fidos azz.

Whahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohlolololololo l, Bahahahahahahaha,and then some dam more!!!!!

Disclaimer......no animals were harmed in this example.

Said captain crazypants..............

Just curious, when you wake up from nap time, do the folds in your nap mat leave lines on your face???

Yappaty do da!!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^worth repeating^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What's really cool is when he chases after the light and runs head first into fidos azz.

Whahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohlolololololo l, Bahahahahahahaha,and then some dam more!!!!!

Disclaimer......no animals were harmed in this example.

Bbq is a chump with a big yap. Never confuse him with a credible 4m membership. Go Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackford can never be banned on 4m. Just ask him.

Bbq is a chump with a big yap. Never confuse him with a credible 4m membership. Go Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackford can never be banned on 4m. Just ask him.

Do you ever say anything intelligent at all DC? I mean you are the poster child for being banned but yet you keep singling out Blackford... what is it do you have (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) envy or something? You are like a bad disease that a person cant get rid of... kinda like something that fat ol lady of yours has it is call dipsh!titis aka YOU!!

You guy's are just feeding the troll the more you respond, just ignore it and it should dry up and blow away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Do you ever say anything intelligent at all DC? I mean you are the poster child for being banned but yet you keep singling out Blackford... what is it do you have (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) envy or something? You are like a bad disease that a person cant get rid of... kinda like something that fat ol lady of yours has it is call dipsh!titis aka YOU!!
    Nasty, you are the most ignorant poster on 4m. The language that normally comes out of your mouth is atrocious. Try not logging in and posting something to me that everyone will laugh at you Nasty55. You are a bad disease Nasty55. Try growing up a little ole guy. Lol Blackford (aka) Captain Happy..How yo doing there buddy. They haven't banned you yet have they. You are one strong ole fellow blackford.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    You guy's are just feeding the troll the more you respond, just ignore it and it should dry up and blow away.
    Exactly drano. All except that Blackford (aka) Captain Happy still needs to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Yeah drano your right my friend but sometimes it's hard to ignore that ignorant fool... Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah drano your right my friend but sometimes it's hard to ignore that ignorant fool... Just sayin
    You just couldn't control yourself, could you Nasy55?

Nasty, you are the most ignorant poster on 4m. The language that normally comes out of your mouth is atrocious. Try not logging in and posting something to me that everyone will laugh at you Nasty55. You are a bad disease Nasty55. Try growing up a little ole guy. Lol Blackford (aka) Captain Happy..How yo doing there buddy. They haven't banned you yet have they. You are one strong ole fellow blackford.
    Coming soon for you DC/twisted crank sooner then you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Anderson Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by sasteveo023 View Post
    Coming soon for you DC/twisted crank sooner then you think.
    You are one smart cookie Steve Anderson Esq. Where do you get all this pertinent information you seem to have? You could be a professional poet with all the skills you have. Keep it up Steve, you are doing good.

sorry everyone,I just couldn't control myself,I just pooped my pants again, momma says it's a nasty clean up job ?
    They have adult counseling for that ........

Exactly drano. All except that Blackford (aka) Captain Happy still needs to come over to my house, and let momma cook me and him Some supper so that I can apologize and make a peace offering , then and only then will I stopped being banned every other week......but , if I do get banned, I think my next screen name will be blackiemyhero.......what do you guys think, I value everyone's opinion..
    Well DC, I for one would expect blackie to be man enough to accept your offer.

But if ( scratch that), WHEN you do get banned again, I would just take a little time away from 4 m and see if you can't find some internet quiet time over on your other favorite forum " short bus classmates".... ....maybe you can catch up with some old seat mates over there you crayon eating simpleton.

Bbq is a champ with a big heart, but Never confuse him with a 4m member that's just going to look the other way when I get off my meds for too long.....just go ask Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackford can never have me banned on 4m as much as that BBQ guy has ,Just ask him.
    I know people that have sentenced crazier people than you to the gas chamber Danny,
    " didn't wanna do it, felt they owed it to them".

Good luck with your treatment DC, it's nice of the site owners to give you some time off to seek help.................oh, they didn't tell you, whoopsie hope I didn't spoil the surprise.

What's that incessant ticking noise??????

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Wowsers!!! Almost an entire thread about me!!!! I have never had so much attention, or felt so popular in all my days by God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe it all to you Doc, you goofy sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha, and some morrissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! "

You just couldn't control yourself, could you Nasy55?
    Has nothing to do with control but everything to do with me not liking you and the stupid bs of yours!! You are an ignorant fool who thinks that he is cute but in reality DC your a pathetic little man whose nothing more than an attention seeking wh0r3!!! Now move on little man!!!

Wow bbq, you sure know how to rearrange and deviate ones quotes don't you. Reading what you have to say on 4m reminds me of a child watching romper room for his boyish fantasies. Like i say, all you are is a big chump with a big yap. I am happy you are enjoying yourself bbq. Lol

sorry everyone,I just couldn't control myself,I just pooped my pants again, momma says it's a nasty clean up job ?
    They have adult counseling for that ........
    *Good BBQ ain't cheap, and cheap BBQ ain't good*

Exactly drano. All except that Blackford (aka) Captain Happy still needs to come over to my house, and let momma cook me and him Some supper so that I can apologize and make a peace offering , then and only then will I stopped being banned every other week......but , if I do get banned, I think my next screen name will be blackiemyhero.......what do you guys think, I value everyone's opinion..
    Well DC, I for one would expect blackie to be man enough to accept your offer.

But if ( scratch that), WHEN you do get banned again, I would just take a little time away from 4 m and see if you can't find some internet quiet time over on your other favorite forum " short bus classmates".... ....maybe you can catch up with some old seat mates over there you crayon eating simpleton.

Bbq is a champ with a big heart, but Never confuse him with a 4m member that's just going to look the other way when I get off my meds for too long.....just go ask Blackford (aka) Captain Happy. Blackford can never have me banned on 4m as much as that BBQ guy has ,Just ask him.
    I know people that have sentenced crazier people than you to the gas chamber Danny,
    " didn't wanna do it, felt they owed it to them".

Good luck with your treatment DC, it's nice of the site owners to give you some time off to seek help.................oh, they didn't tell you, whoopsie hope I didn't spoil the surprise.

What's that incessant ticking noise??????

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Wowsers!!! Almost an entire thread about me!!!! I have never had so much attention, or felt so popular in all my days by God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe it all to you Doc, you goofy sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha, and some morrissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! "

Wowsers??? No blackford (aka) Captain Happy. All through the years almost every post had been interrupted with your goofy charm. We are all waiting for you to finally loose your privileges on 4m AGAIN. Thats ok though, as we all know, you will be back registering on 4m within minutes. We know blackford, like you already announced to everybody through 4m. You will never be banned as long as you can help it. You can keep talking GOOFY like your buddy bbq if you want. Its enjoyable for us. Blackford, (aka) Captain Happy, it is time for you to get banned AGAIN. Have a nice day blackford.

Man, you guys have done a fine job of turning a perfectly good thread into junk....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Man, you guys have done a fine job of turning a perfectly good thread into junk....
    Just to let you know Mud, I do also like NASCAR with the new way of qualifying. This is 2015, where there are many many types of different NASCAR fans. The qualifying might not be good for one fan, but maybe 100 other fans love it. Go Nascar!!! Sorry for the interruptions of the thread!!