Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Put that in your Zig Zag and smoke it Captain Happy! All Chevy since 2002!!!!
    Lol, Mr Wetter... You said yourself the chase was bs or something to that effect (my mind slips lately).!!! Remember??? So... The Obama Motors cars must have been given special privileges all them years right? Because anyone knows Cheby can't passably win over the Fords for that long without some kind of fish going on... Oh and, who uses paper anymore????

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Lol, Mr Wetter... You said yourself the chase was bs or something to that effect (my mind slips lately).!!! Remember??? So... The Obama Motors cars must have been given special privileges all them years right? Because anyone knows Cheby can't passably win over the Fords for that long without some kind of fish going on... Oh and, who uses paper anymore????
    The Chase is BS, but the CARS are machines that reflect "actual" performance!!

Now that I've set you straight, think twice before debating me again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    nope Brad was in a Dodge when he won his championship in 2012

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...nd-dodge/?_r=0
    My bad........its all good as long as a Fix Or Repair Daily didn't win, right Col Happiness! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The Chase is BS, but the CARS are machines that reflect "actual" performance!!

Now that I've set you straight, think twice before debating me again!!!
    Lol, next time you think you have something to debate... let me know please!!!

Lol, next time you think you have something to debate... let me know please!!!
    Captain happy is a master debater!!!!!

I sure miss blackie........he could straighten this mess right out
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

WOW, that came out of left... How dare he think I would use paper!!

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    My bad........its all good as long as a Fix Or Repair Daily didn't win, right Col Happiness! lol
    Told you, everything's gonna be OK... Really

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Captain happy is a master debater!!!!!

I sure miss blackie........he could straighten this mess right out
    He's probly straight most of the time if he's the master of it!

Blackies an alright guy, even though he drives a Ford!

I thought them Obama cars were electric. If Blackie was here we wouldn't be in this predicament or debate. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I thought them Obama cars were electric. If Blackie was here we wouldn't be in this predicament or debate. LOL
    What debate??? I must have missed that one???

I'm pretty sure the open seat could be directly attributed to the weather....cold and rainy on Friday and cold on Sat and Sunday... When I would travel to a NASCAR race, I went to everything racing, trucks SW tour, Busch and Cup and went to the sprint car races in the evenings at Manzie.... I would figure these folks would do the same and getting one for sure rain out and a possibility of two would slow there coming down just a bit...JMO

Yep, it must be the weather that's causing all of the empty seats..............

Any truth to the rumor that Jim cantore will be replacing DW at the Hollywood hotel soon because of the newfound interest of weather in nascar???

For anyone to think the cold temps did not contribute to the decline in ticket sales for the race is fooling themselves. Yes it's not the reason for the decline in Nascar's attendance. NASCAR is still pleased that although some of us don't attend the races anymore but, that we are still interested in it. And don't say your not because you keep posting about it. Lol

Yep........was clearly the weather in martinsville,Atlanta,Phoenix,daytona( think it was mid 70s that day) that has caused the decline.

I guess that year when me and pops went to martinsville ( could have easily snowed had the precip been in the air) ......and were elbow to elbow in there was just a fluke.

The nascar apologists have spoken.......weather is the main concern now.........so it must be true.

And for the record, have never said I wasn't interested and wanting it doing well, would just like to see it do well again and provide some entertainment value for the dollars they Charge.

I like to get what I'm paying for.........I'm just weird that way I guess!!
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-31-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Yep........was clearly the weather in martinsville,Atlanta,Phoenix,daytona( think it was mid 70s that day) that has caused the decline.

I guess that year when me and pops went to martinsville ( could have easily snowed had the precip been in the air) ......and were elbow to elbow in there was just a fluke.

The nascar apologists have spoken.......weather is the main concern now.........so it must be true.

And for the record, have never said I wasn't interested and wanting it doing well, would just like to see it do well again and provide some entertainment value for the dollars they Charge.

If you watched it on TV then you got exactly what you paid for ya thimble headed gerken, I swear, if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose....

Like I said NASCAR thanks you for your interest lol. For some of us it's still provides enough entertainment value. I don't go to the races not because of the race but, the price of the whole weekend from hotel,food,drinks and parking. There is plenty of racing going on during the race not just the race for the lead. I could watch guys running back through the field verses guys running up front. Sometimes the race for 20th was better then the race for the lead. It sounds like you are making a stance by not going and that's all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like I said NASCAR thanks you for your interest lol. For some of us it's still provides enough entertainment value. I don't go to the races not because of the race but, the price of the whole weekend from hotel,food,drinks and parking. There is plenty of racing going on during the race not just the race for the lead. I could watch guys running back through the field verses guys running up front. Sometimes the race for 20th was better then the race for the lead. It sounds like you are making a stance by not going and that's all you can do.
    And I'm not alone................sooner than later, after more seats get ripped out some one is finally going to admit that emperor France hasn't been wearing any clothes for a very long time even though the puppets have all told him how great he looks in his suit.

The problem for me is......I WANT TO GO, HAVE BEEN GOING FOR OVER 30 years......ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE FOR WHAT YOU GET.

and I'm very familiar with how racing works and enjoy watching battles all over the track...........it's just a bunch of hogwash how people come on here ( and other places) and claim that everything is just fine!!!!! It's not, and until somebody stands up and says it, nascar will continue down it's rocky road of sustainability.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If you watched it on TV then you got exactly what you paid for ya thimble headed gerken, I swear, if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose....
    It's funny how most one sided debates lead to childish name calling and tired old high school sayings when the person losing the debate can't come up with anything else...

And if you are trying to describe the pickle " it's gherkin" ........one of my favorites you narrow minded jughead........touché .

And I'm not alone................sooner than later, after more seats get ripped out some one is finally going to admit that emperor France hasn't been wearing any clothes for a very long time even though the puppets have all told him how great he looks in his suit.

The problem for me is......I WANT TO GO, HAVE BEEN GOING FOR OVER 30 years......ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE FOR WHAT YOU GET.

and I'm very familiar with how racing works and enjoy watching battles all over the track...........it's just a bunch of hogwash how people come on here ( and other places) and claim that everything is just fine!!!!! It's not, and until somebody stands up and says it, nascar will continue down it's rocky road of sustainability.
    I never said that your weren't familiar how it works. I was just pointing out my point of view. Like I said your making your stance by not going and that's all you can do. For me I still enjoy watching NASCAR and the more people that don't go the more affordable it's going to get for those who still want to go. Sooner or later the bubble was going to burst and it has finally broke. Now we wait and see if it levels off or there is more of a decline. for me I'm still in.

Nascar is blind to their own ignorance in other word's they can't see the forest for the trees. They must live in the world if I believe hard enough and put all my hope's in a dream catcher it will come true. Simple fact they think if they tear enough seat's out they can finally say the place is a sell out and we will believe it, now that sound's like a political spin if I ever heard one. If you like nascar the way it is now well good for you but I remember when it was actually fun to go to a race but not the way it is now, not for me.