Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Nascar is blind to their own ignorance in other word's they can't see the forest for the trees. They must live in the world if I believe hard enough and put all my hope's in a dream catcher it will come true. Simple fact they think if they tear enough seat's out they can finally say the place is a sell out and we will believe it, now that sound's like a political spin if I ever heard one. If you like nascar the way it is now well good for you but I remember when it was actually fun to go to a race but not the way it is now, not for me.
    AT least your honest in how you feel and was respectful of those who still like NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I never said that your weren't familiar how it works. I was just pointing out my point of view. Like I said your making your stance by not going and that's all you can do. For me I still enjoy watching NASCAR and the more people that don't go the more affordable it's going to get for those who still want to go. Sooner or later the bubble was going to burst and it has finally broke. Now we wait and see if it levels off or there is more of a decline. for me I'm still in.
    Roger that kid rock.......completely understand where you are coming from.

And you didn't even have to mean mouth me or mis spell a common pickle variety to get me to understand.

Nascars bubble has burst, now the prices and the scripted racing results need to wain a little more and I will be right back to hitting the road to watch in person again.

Until then, it's only darlington, martinsville,Bristol live for me.............everything else will just be background noise on Sunday while I'm honey doing .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

AT least your honest in how you feel and was respectful of those who still like NASCAR.
    Sorry if I was disrespectful towards you.........was never my intention.

Drano pretty much summed up the whole issue in one well written paragraph.

As for the one sided liberal pickle hatin guy from Cali , yes, he deserves my utmost disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Roger that kid rock.......completely understand where you are coming from.

And you didn't even have to mean mouth me or mis spell a common pickle variety to get me to understand.

Nascars bubble has burst, now the prices and the scripted racing results need to wain a little more and I will be right back to hitting the road to watch in person again.

Until then, it's only darlington, martinsville,Bristol live for me.............everything else will just be background noise on Sunday while I'm honey doing .
    I'm glad we can respectfully agree to disagree. Just because,we have different opinions on the subject doesn't mean we have to be disrespectful of one another.

Sorry if I was disrespectful towards you.........was never my intention.

Drano pretty much summed up the whole issue in one well written paragraph.

As for the one sided liberal pickle hatin guy from Cali , yes, he deserves my utmost disrespect.
    Quite the opposite. I never have felt like you disrespected me in anyway. I'm glad we don't agree on everything and can have a debate about it respectfully. That was one of the reasons I quit posting on here for awhile.

Ok off to work you guys have a great day!!!!!

Another point as to why I don't understand Nascar of today, They released a statement about the Indiana legislation today on the Religious Freedom Act and of course the are against it, but that is not the point in my opinion they didn't need to make a statement on how they stand on the issue they need to be involved in racing and making racing decisions they see their selves as more of a political company anymore. They need to focus on the task at hand putting people in the stands. Martinsville T.V. ratings were 2.5 down 34% from last year and 38% from the year before. If their T.V. deal ever falls through they are in big trouble because that is their life blood at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    He's probly straight most of the time if he's the master of it!

Blackies an alright guy, even though he drives a Ford!
    Well driving Fords and losing debates ain't all bad!!!

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You're missing DC and Litey aren't ya? Go ahead, I have broad shoulders...

Im not a hater of nascar, just hate the direction its been going the last decade

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    Im not a hater of nascar, just hate the direction its been going the last decade
    Call me old, or old fashion don't care, but I totally agree with you sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    You're missing DC and Litey aren't ya? Go ahead, I have broad shoulders...
    I miss the MMANinja version of DC. - Ole JP!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JokerPrime View Post
    I miss the MMANinja version of DC. - Ole JP!!
    Lol, and Lol some morrissss!!!!

Quite the opposite. I never have felt like you disrespected me in anyway. I'm glad we don't agree on everything and can have a debate about it respectfully. That was one of the reasons I quit posting on here for awhile.
    Whatever drugs you two are using, you need to STOP! All this showing signs of respect to each other is going to ruin the image of 4m.......Plus its making me cry all over my keyboard! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Don't forget Col Happiness is losing his memory too! (dementia) lol

Lightbulb

Don't forget Col Happiness is losing his memory too! (dementia) lol
    That is true. Even at that... I have enough sense to drive a Ford, Chaby boy!!!! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    That is true. Even at that... I have enough sense to drive a Ford, Chaby boy!!!! Lmao
    My state gladly gives out FREE handicap parking permits for those that unfortunately drive FORDS! lol morris...whoever he is!

My state gladly gives out FREE handicap parking permits for those that unfortunately drive FORDS! lol morris...whoever he is!
    The State of confusion obviously, but it will be OK, Really!!!! ask Morris... Lol, and then some....

Whatever drugs you two are using, you need to STOP! All this showing signs of respect to each other is going to ruin the image of 4m.......Plus its making me cry all over my keyboard! lol
    I try very hard to only disrespect liars....thieves......cheaters ....hypocrites and folks that are one sided blind to reality.

Oh , and anybody with classic,twister,bear,checker,muddy( or mud)Keith ,retired or toolbox in their screen name.

It's funny how most one sided debates lead to childish name calling and tired old high school sayings when the person losing the debate can't come up with anything else...

And if you are trying to describe the pickle " it's gherkin" ........one of my favorites you narrow minded jughead........touché .
    Well personally, I thought it was funny.....what is really hilarious are those that constantly lambaste NASCAR and "SAY" they don't watch it, but do and contribute to the overall ratings....pretty cool, wouldn't ya think....