Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Well personally, I thought it was funny.....what is really hilarious are those that constantly lambaste NASCAR and "SAY" they don't watch it, but do and contribute to the overall ratings....pretty cool, wouldn't ya think....
    Just like clockwork..........and as predictable as a Danica Patrick wreck on a super speedway.

What I think is cool are the people that tell it like it is and then the professors of predictability trying to refute the obvious.......

And for the record, maybe more should SAY they don't watch it and do , because the ratings are in a tipped over porta john these days.

Wouldn't you say????? ( well, you wouldn't say it.........but everyone in tune with reality and some pretty large sponsors that have left nascar would)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well personally, I thought it was funny.....what is really hilarious are those that constantly lambaste NASCAR and "SAY" they don't watch it, but do and contribute to the overall ratings....pretty cool, wouldn't ya think....
    You think re living your high school jabs and inserting them into an adult conversation and then totally mis spelling them is still funny????

Oooooooooookay!!!

pass it on over to your other peaked in high school buddies..........don't be such a bogart.

A good race on a short track....imagine that. Let's build another mile and half of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I try very hard to only disrespect liars....thieves......cheaters ....hypocrites and folks that are one sided blind to reality.

Oh , and anybody with classic,twister,bear,checker,muddy( or mud)Keith ,retired or toolbox in their screen name.
    So if we see any member with the name "Retarded Toolbox" we will for sure know who it is, right???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So if we see any member with the name "Retarded Toolbox" we will for sure know who it is, right???
    Classic CW..................

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    Whatever drugs you two are using, you need to STOP! All this showing signs of respect to each other is going to ruin the image of 4m.......Plus its making me cry all over my keyboard! lol
    My bad lol

well hell if the racing was half as good as it was in mid 90`s might attend a few more if they don`t drain the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Lol, and Lol some morrissss!!!!

Laugh some Morris............!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-01-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

God after looking into those eyes that long I cringe at what you might have found... Anything???

God after looking into those eyes that long I cringe at what you might have found... Anything???
    Don't stare too long Col Happiness, theres a hidden subliminal message .........."Get out of that Ford"!!!!

Don't stare too long Col Happiness, theres a hidden subliminal message .........."Get out of that Ford"!!!!
    That would be to your advantage after all the years of embarrassment you Cheby boys have had getting your doors plow off!!!

That would be to your advantage after all the years of embarrassment you Cheby boys have had getting your doors plow off!!!
    I must be showing signs of dementia,too. I just cant seem to remember the last time a Ford won the Cup title! Please feel free to refresh my memory!

Funny how mud is so worked up over people making fun of his precious NASCAR that he needs to make a "h8er" post! (what are we in high school now?)

So how "good" was it? Isn't martinsville typically a 1 lane bottom feeder track. Bump em to pass em track? Or has that changed?

The excitement continues in nascar Ernie Elliott's wife was charged with aggravated assault after attempting to run him over at their race compound said he was forced to climb underneath a trailer to avoid being ran over, and the wheel keep's turning in this saga known as the nascar family.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    The excitement continues in nascar Ernie Elliott's wife was charged with aggravated assault after attempting to run him over at their race compound said he was forced to climb underneath a trailer to avoid being ran over, and the wheel keep's turning in this saga known as the nascar family.
    You can tell they are a rich NASCAR racin family cause he had to "climb underneath a trailer" and not "THE trailer."

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    Funny how mud is so worked up over people making fun of his precious NASCAR that he needs to make a "h8er" post! (what are we in high school now?)

So how "good" was it? Isn't martinsville typically a 1 lane bottom feeder track. Bump em to pass em track? Or has that changed?
    LOL must be, cause its four pages and you guys got a heck of a lot more posts on it then I do.... and to save you the trouble, I got 7 posts....LOL
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 04-01-2015 at 07:46 PM.

I must be showing signs of dementia,too. I just cant seem to remember the last time a Ford won the Cup title! Please feel free to refresh my memory!
    Prior to the "Chase" days I'm sure... You know when they actually had to race for the championship rather then "Chase" a bs scripted Obama car championship... Yeah, I'm saying NASCAR is putting them Cheby's out front of the Ford's intentionally to suit the Presidents wishes...

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Does Ernie still have something to do with NASCAR because I'm just curious?

Smile

LOL must be, cause its four pages and you guys got a heck of a lot more posts on it then I do.... and to save you the trouble, I got 7 posts....LOL

And the best part of it all is that your still oblivious to the fact that your being made to look like a fool once again!! 4 pages 4 posts 7 posts doesn't make a difference mudwindowlicker your never gonna win this debate or ever get a step ahead!! Just sayin...

To late Nasty, I won when the first sucker bit....the rest of you guys are just window dressing.....LOL