Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That just wasn't a veteran move at all! Someone that races as much as Rambo should know better than to try that.. If he would have been on the bottom and tried a lane change like that he would have been pissed that Fergy put him in the wall! It was good to see Fergy stand up for him self especially against someone Rambo's size.. I think the frustrations of this season are starting to boil over

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    What about that announcer my god is he excited .
    Yeah... he's trying to stop the fight and we all are wanting to see one!

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Rambo making a fool of himself again shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone...

Maybe he was wanting to be first in line at the all you can eat gravy and biscuit bar

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Maybe he was wanting to be first in line at the all you can eat gravy and biscuit bar
    Can't blame the guy on that account!! It's biscuits and gravy...

And it was Sunday gotta beat the church bunch to get a good seat.

Ol Fergy could have put the beat down on ol Rambo. That's one of the problems with being as big as Rambo, you cant climb out of your car real fast.

It was pretty much Rambo fault and it was race thing at same time.. Rambo and Chris was racing for real state. If Rambo would went higher he would washed up the track like Roberts. Robters would of got passed by the car on bottom groove if Rambo and Chris didn't get tangle up. Rambo knew that, that why he tried stay at the bottom. Not the best move if the other guy don't lift to let you have it. At same time Hickman got into Chris rear when they was trying get off each other. that what made Chris turn into Rambo made things worst then what it was, So Hickman is at fault too! He seen Rambo and Chris leaning on each other he should of lifted a very to not get in Chris rear. But this is racing you only got 1/2 sec make the right call and if wrong call it doesn't turn out good. So when add all this in it's a hard racing thing. No one gave respect to each other's real state and other drivers had to pay for it too.

Default Rambo not at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    So, I've watched the video of that wreck 3 or 4 times now. All I can say is it definitely looks like Rambo is at fault. But I keep seeing people all over the place saying that Chris Ferguson was at fault.

To me it looks like Rambo is trying to get under Roberts before they even cross the line, he is in the bottom groove going down the straight to take the green. I don't think anything was blatant but I don't think anyone can assign blame anywhere other than at Rambo.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    I read about this on here first and thought maybe it was true, but... Went and watched it myself this morning, maybe 8 times and from the point where it starts it doesn't look like Rambo was at fault. If you watch his RF tire he is already trying to steer away from Fergy but it seems from this angle that Fergy was more or less shoving Rambo out of shape until finally sending Rambo airborne. I realize a lot of you guys on here are fans and have never driven competitively, but if you have driven you'll see what i'm talking about, go back and watch Rambo's RF, he's trying to steer away from Fergy. Fergy has Rambo on the hook and could have let him off and avoided that whole may-lee. Its the difference between being aggressive and over aggressive. I like both drivers but Rambo isn't at fault, not from what is available to watch on DOD.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Oh brother.................
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I read about this on here first and thought maybe it was true, but... Went and watched it myself this morning, maybe 8 times and from the point where it starts it doesn't look like Rambo was at fault. If you watch his RF tire he is already trying to steer away from Fergy but it seems from this angle that Fergy was more or less shoving Rambo out of shape until finally sending Rambo airborne. I realize a lot of you guys on here are fans and have never driven competitively, but if you have driven you'll see what i'm talking about, go back and watch Rambo's RF, he's trying to steer away from Fergy. Fergy has Rambo on the hook and could have let him off and avoided that whole may-lee. Its the difference between being aggressive and over aggressive. I like both drivers but Rambo isn't at fault, not from what is available to watch on DOD.
    I still don't think there is any excuse for Rambo being in Ferguson's lane before the green flag drops. I'm not saying it isn't a normal racing thing, but if blame needs to be assigned that is the first thing to look at. Perhaps Fergy was pushing back, I'm sure he wasn't too happy that Rambo was crowding him like that.

Had the incident not occurred Rambo might have passed Roberts on the inside before the line, isn't that a penalty of some kind? I know when I raced (on asphalt) you would get put to the back if you passed on the inside before the S/F line.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Cool March Madness lives up to it Name !!!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I still don't think there is any excuse for Rambo being in Ferguson's lane before the green flag drops. I'm not saying it isn't a normal racing thing, but if blame needs to be assigned that is the first thing to look at. Perhaps Fergy was pushing back, I'm sure he wasn't too happy that Rambo was crowding him like that.

Had the incident not occurred Rambo might have passed Roberts on the inside before the line, isn't that a penalty of some kind? I know when I raced (on asphalt) you would get put to the back if you passed on the inside before the S/F line.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    All I can comment on or give opinion to is what is available for me to see on the DOD video, I wasn't there. It appears, from what is available, that either Fergy didn't get a good start or Rambo got a very good one or both and Rambo moved to take the lower lane. Nobody owns a particular lane, he may occupy it, but if there is a hole or gap then its up for grabs. As long as you don't jump the start/restart or pass before the start cone you can pass as many folks as you can manage. This was a lap 16 restart by what I've read, so once you clear the start cone(which is coming outta turn 4), it's "Game On!" you don't have to wait till the start/finish line to pass, just the start cone. Now going back to what may have happened is probably something like, Rambo got a good start and a gap opened in front of Fergy, now he may not have been totally clear and crowded Fergy some. Is this right or wrong? Fergy could've backed down... Rambo could've not gambled... I wish the video started a little sooner, but it doesn't and so I cant really say what brought about the initial contact, but decisions could've been made by both parties to give instead of take and saved a lot of torn up race cars. Have a great week.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

looks like whole bunch anxious drivers wanting to win race on first lap,lots of pushing and shoving going on,no doubt rambo was in middle of it not sure he caused all of it.