Thread: Charleston 4-4

Default Charleston 4-4

With them doing test and tune and starting points racing the same day how do you guys think car count will be? Only track running close by so should be good. Just never seen that situation before. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by dfurry29 View Post
    With them doing test and tune and starting points racing the same day how do you guys think car count will be? Only track running close by so should be good. Just never seen that situation before. Thoughts?
    Great idea.... Never know about car counts at charleston. I hope it's a good night

Worked out well for them. Full field of some Badfast A-mods put on a great race . Was hoping to see more B-mods there but oh well. Hopefully they can fix the hole at the Apex of 1-2 , but the rest looked good .
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !

I couldn't believe how fast qualifying lap times were. Like you said blacksheep hoped for me b-mods but it really was great racing all night. Should be a good year. Doubt that car count holds up but good racing none the less

At least they are separating the Bmods this year. That should encourage some builds.