Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    If nobody responds I'll just stay home and save my money then it's all in at Farmer City the 17th and 18th., the following week Fairbury opens so plenty of racing coming up for me.
    Like $GOLD739 posted above, you get a hand stamp if you want to go to your vehicle. There's no paying to get back in unless you don't get your hand stamped.

Quote Originally Posted by 800hp View Post
    Like $GOLD739 posted above, you get a hand stamp if you want to go to your vehicle. There's no paying to get back in unless you don't get your hand stamped.
    so the policy changed?

did you go last week?

I went to La Salle last weekend. If they have some new policy for leaving the grand stands I haven't heard about it. Last season you got a hand stamp for all races, specials included. If it's different this year, my apologies. I don't understand why they'd change it if that's the case.

I went to La Salle last weekend. If they have some new policy for leaving the grand stands I haven't heard about it. Last season you got a hand stamp for all races, specials included. If it's different this year, my apologies. I don't understand why they'd change it if that's the case.
    there is another thread on here about it.