Default Gibby's dirt track region

Who's racing where in the Gibby's Dirt Track region this weekend? Finally time to get it on!! A few tracks ready to go this weekend. Anybody know what's going on at Beckley? When will they will be ready? Thanks for the Info.

Where will the 98 car be at this weekend if it doesn't rain? I'm assuming you're with Charlie George? Any plans on running Tyler County a good bit this year?

We are hoping to get both Legendary Hilltop and Ohio Valley Speedways going this weekend. New bleachers at both tracks, plus other upgrades. LHS is paying $2000 to win for Super Lates, and $1000 to win for AMRA Mods. Hope to see you during the season.

We are planning on racing a full season this year, got our engine program in the hands of RPM Racing Engines! We are planning on Tyler County often this season, they have a great sch. and the Watson's are first class people! And we were pretty good last year on our one visit. Valley Voice you know we love racing at the Valley, so hope to hit it often, also this year. Is the pay-outs to the various tracks listed anywhere? I am putting together a sch now for the team, like to have a a notebook with sch and pay-outs. Thanks for any information Valley Voice. If weater permits the Valley looks like a good starting place for the year.

Unfortunately, neither track where I work has payouts listed, and I have no first-hand knowledge either. Both tracks are involved with Gibby's DTRN Championships...I just wish it was closer for you! We are definitely hoping for a break in the weather...SOON!!!!

Unfortunately, we look at pay outs when we hit the road, the tracks in your area are all awsome! good racing with great fans and promoters. Great region for dirt late models. We will def be around more this year than in the past few. Hopefully the dirt will be in the air this weekend. Thanks for the info Valley Voice!

I found out last night that Ohio Valley has decided to cancel this weekend; the weather outlook combined with some things not being ready and the staff being worn out from the new bleacher installation brought about the decision. We will try again for next Saturday. Hope to see you then.

Thanks, with temps in the 30's and Sunday bein Easter, thats sir is a good call.