Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

1.Lanigan
    2.TMAC
    3.Wells
    4.Owens

1. lanigan 2. Tim McCreadie 3. Mason Ziegler 4. Jimmy Owens

What happens when we pick a driver from snipers list that isnt there and racing somewere else?

I guess your just screwed. I pick Ziegler for group 3, but he's at king of commonwealth race. I guess I would be too.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    What happens when we pick a driver from snipers list that isnt there and racing somewere else?
    You got do research sometimes see who going where. I figured Jackson was going rain out two days before they canceled it. Good ol weather got everyone messed up driver heading to different places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    You got do research sometimes see who going where. I figured Jackson was going rain out two days before they canceled it. Good ol weather got everyone messed up driver heading to different places.
    I did that w my last pic. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    I did that w my last pic. Oh well
    I feel you on that lol.. So billy ogl. Won at tazewell to night? Didnt see that one. I heard josh got pushed up on last lap. Josh haters must loving that. I can see some good ol josh fan and haters goin at tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Right on that. This was a messed up weekend for sure. Once Lucas canceled, I definitely would have had Owens in group 4(thats a no brainer). Didn't bother to change it since the deadline was Fri.@ 6:00. Then I see where a lot of picks came on board Saturday right up till race time. Guess I should have gone ahead and edited. Oh well, it's a long road ahead. To the next one
    8/13/16