Default Dirt on dirt typo? Photoshop?

I saw a picture on DoD where they said Dennis Erb Jr. was watching someone unload a car in the La Salle pits.... Sounds like normal everyday dirt track activity, and i wouldn't think anything about it except Erb was smiling!! Has DoD turned into the TMZ of the dirt track world? editing photos now? #Erbsmilingblasphemy

http://dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=4887

I think we need a mean tweets for the big late model drivers. Rigsby/shelton/turner make it happen.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    I saw a picture on DoD where they said Dennis Erb Jr. was watching someone unload a car in the La Salle pits.... Sounds like normal everyday dirt track activity, and i wouldn't think anything about it except Erb was smiling!! Has DoD turned into the TMZ of the dirt track world? editing photos now? #Erbsmilingblasphemy

http://dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=4887

I think we need a mean tweets for the big late model drivers. Rigsby/shelton/turner make it happen.

That's because he was smiling. Fellow racer Mike Mataragas was racing for the first time in almost 5 years this weekend. Dennis & Mike are good friends from what I understand and have raced against each other for a while now. He was helping them in the pits and was parked right next to Mike Kors owned #7 (Merrillville, IN dealership owner at Southlake Nisson & Kia) & Mataragas. The only thing I saw was Mike could be just a bit rusty on the driving end.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Funny picture and post. I'm the one sticking my head in the trailer. I've joked with Dennis about "smiling" in the past...super great guy and an inspiration to me (and there are very few of those). I've known Michael for what seems like forever. He and his family are great people. That is a brand new car raced for the first time that weekend. Michael raced some last year and even won a show at Sycamore. He did just fine this weekend all things considered. Besides, it's not like he spun out in his heat race (Ouch! And yes I'm a Bloomquist fan).
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 04-07-2015 at 04:17 PM.

ya you don't see bloomer spin out that much

lol, good one Powerslide. I first thought Dennis was grittin his teeth trying to stay warm. Notice hands in pockets

I've probably seen Erb race more times than any other Midwest racer and have seen him smile maybe a 1/2 dozen times over the years. When he does, you know something good happened.
    8/13/16

Erb could win the 100k at Eldora and still look pissed enough to kill newborn puppies! Dude is hardcore. Love watching him do his deal

My buddy pointed it out. Glad some others can find some humor in it as well!

Good to see Erb back in victory lane looking like he could chew somebodys head off.

DoD guarantees a fist pump if he gets a win at the mag!