Default duck river canceled

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duck-...563033?fref=nf

Duck River Raceway Park Officials have decided that this Friday April 10th’s World of Outlaws Late Model Event at Duck River Raceway Park will be Postponed due to inclement weather being predicted for Friday.

No make-date has been set but will be announced as soon as WoO and Duck River Raceway Park officials choose the best date to make-up the event.

Thanks,
    DRRP,LLC
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duck-...563033?fref=nf

Duck River Raceway Park Officials have decided that this Friday April 10th’s World of Outlaws Late Model Event at Duck River Raceway Park will be Postponed due to inclement weather being predicted for Friday.

No make-date has been set but will be announced as soon as WoO and Duck River Raceway Park officials choose the best date to make-up the event.

Thanks,
    DRRP,LLC
    If Tazwell were to cancel too that might help out the big race at Virginia Motor Speedway. I know these tours have been cancelling in two's lately. How does the weather look for Tazwell?

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Last edited by W2Racing09; 04-08-2015 at 12:14 PM.

I hope Tazwell doesn't cancel. I would like to see someone different walk into Virginia Motor Speedway and take home a big paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I hope Tazwell doesn't cancel. I would like to see someone different walk into Virginia Motor Speedway and take home a big paycheck.
    Yeah, it will be nice to see a local win it. Wouldn't mind seeing Hubbard pick up the big check.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

LOLMDS cars may have the opportunity to stay home or go to Tazewell or Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    If Tazwell were to cancel too that might help out the big race at Virginia Motor Speedway. I know these tours have been cancelling in two's lately. How does the weather look for Tazwell?

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    The rain is supposed to move out midday Friday. As long as it doesn't rain too much to prevent final track prep to take place, everything else looks good for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    The rain is supposed to move out midday Friday. As long as it doesn't rain too much to prevent final track prep to take place, everything else looks good for Saturday.
    Good to hear, I won't be there but its always nice to see the video on DoD the next day.

Other people are mentioning that the weather in MS does not look great for Saturday. I wonder if Bloomquist and Owens would go to Tazwell (in their back yard) or head to Jamaica, VA?

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Darn, that's 2 WoO races I've planned on seeing this season only to be rained out, Kentucky Lake and Duck River.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    I would love to see some of the woo guys come in to Virginia and get their butts handed to them by a couple of talented regional hot shoes too jeff!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 25 Jay 53 View Post
    Darn, that's 2 WoO races I've planned on seeing this season only to be rained out, Kentucky Lake and Duck River.
    I hope you've not made plans for Tazewell as well

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    I hope you've not made plans for Tazewell as well
    LOL, no. I am scared to plan another race now.

Davenport will school them boys at Virginia as usual if lucas rains out.--Leonard

I wouldn't be so sure, Randy Weaver is on a pretty good hot streak. He is 4 for 4 this season and he beat the likes of Madden, Roberts, and Davenport.
    Either way if the weather clears up there it should be a fantastic race.

Come see us at Tazewell Speedway on Saturday. Weather looks good for the World of Outlaws Ray Varner Ford 50!

About 70 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain forecasted. Should be a great day for Tazewell!!