Default Late Model Illustrated Magazine

I was told by a solid source that the magazine has ceased operations and that the folks involved with that magazine will soon be a part of a well known touring group in the Southeast. Another bit of news, that your unfilled subscription may be transferred to another mag.

If this is the case, thanx to the McCleods for a great run, it was a super mag. They are indeed some great folks regardless of the status of the magazine. They worked very hard.

Late Model Mark
    Talladega Short Track Announcer

How can you say they are great people ? All the people that they screwed again. Why did they not let people who bought their product about the problems. A letter would have been nice. Never mind they are CROOKS started two mags and both go belly up. They dont even reply to e-mails or calls and have not done so since November. Anybody else think they are great people ? NOT ME.

Dirt i agree with you 100%! I have attemtped many times to contact them with no luck. They owe me for 1 and 1/2 years of product purchased and not recieved. Anything they are ever involved in i will run the other way!

----crooks -------------