Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Could be interesting weekend.

Scuttlebutt: Heard some talk at P-Town Sat night that there could be a couple well known UMP teams going to Iowa this weekend for the ALMS shows.-------Davenport on the 1/2-$4,000----34 Raceway $10,550----E-.Moline $3,000. Certainly some teams may find this more desirable than the WoO show at f/C.

these nights are also MARS and Corn Belt Series sanctioned races

Well witch teams, THAT you heard, Name them,, I HEARD the world was coming too a end.. If that's true, We all be dead so it wont mater...Name them now lets see if you are right..........

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Well witch teams, THAT you heard, Name them,, I HEARD the world was coming too a end.. If that's true, We all be dead so it wont mater...Name them now lets see if you are right..........

its on Unzickers schedule

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    these nights are also MARS and Corn Belt Series sanctioned races
    True, I just didn't include them.

Cool

-----Sorry ,I wasn't asked to do their PR work.

Unzicker wouldn't win FC anyway

That decision would be a no brainer for a lot of folks. Really good $$ and not the touring hotshoes to contend with.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    -----Sorry ,I wasn't asked to do their PR work.
    1/2 a story is still 1/2 a story, If you think you don't do PR work.. So we will never KNOW if what you are saying is TRUE or not.. You could just be making it up.. If you don't give all the FACTs

Smile

1/2 a story is still 1/2 a story, If you think you don't do PR work.. So we will never KNOW if what you are saying is TRUE or not.. You could just be making it up.. If you don't give all the FACTs
    Not so important to be right. Not making it up. Have no interest in arguing with you Gary
    Last edited by Hollis; 04-13-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    Unzicker wouldn't win FC anyway
    Do you have a pick?. Pierce looks pretty good

Not so important to be right. Not making it up. Have no interest in arguing with you Gary
    Arguing Who Arguing .. Being RIGHT must be a 80s thing.. Its the Internet $hit made up all the time....Say what you want . No Facts. Say it Blue when it Green.. Not so important to be right So I go some were else cause you are wrong....Thats why this place is dead on fri and sat nights ...Why come here if its NOT so important to be right.......

Aren't most racers and fans AT the races on Friday and Saturday night instead of parked in front of a computer?
    Might expain why it's a little slower on 4 m those nights.........I'm just asking, please don't gnaw my head off.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not UMP but I wonder how much the Batesville race may affect some travelers. Billy Moyer has Batesville .

Question

Arguing Who Arguing .. Being RIGHT must be a 80s thing.. Its the Internet $hit made up all the time....Say what you want . No Facts. Say it Blue when it Green.. Not so important to be right So I go some were else cause you are wrong....Thats why this place is dead on fri and sat nights ...Why come here if its NOT so important to be right.......
    Could have thrown out some names so appeared like I knew something. If I can't say for sure why throw around some names. Just some were considering it. That's what I put out there.

I heard Feger was considering going that way as well, I believe his FB page even mentioned they would have a decision to make.
    When I talked to him at Peoria, he told me he was going to F/C.

I could see why teams would consider going to Iowa, nice paydays with little travel running against teams that are on more of an equal level funding wise.

I'm sure there are a lot looking at options for this week end. 4k at Davenport, 10 k at 34 raceway, 6k at Farmer City, 15k at Farmer City, 2k at East Moline, all close enough to make a difference. If anyone knows, who will be where, let us know. It's too bad that Farmer City rescheduled, but them things happen. I would have gone to all of them.

Shirley and sheppard are to be heading towards Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I heard Feger was considering going that way as well, I believe his FB page even mentioned they would have a decision to make.
    When I talked to him at Peoria, he told me he was going to F/C.

I could see why teams would consider going to Iowa, nice paydays with little travel running against teams that are on more of an equal level funding wise.
    34 has to be enticing for Jason. He gets around that track well but we all know what FC and that Illini crown mean to him. That's a tough decision for him.
    8/13/16

Could have thrown out some names so appeared like I knew something. If I can't say for sure why throw around some names. Just some were considering it. That's what I put out there.
    Why did you not just say they gave you no names in the first place. Instead of I ant no PR man..